Part 1: the encounter

Narrator POV:
Whis was training the two saiyans with beerus about mastering ultra instinct, when He suddenly felt this massive power surge, it was larger than anything He felt before, and I know beerus felt it too, because He saw his expression change immediately.

Beerus: hey whis, what was that?

Whis: I do not know my lord, although it felt very powerful

Beerus: want to go check it out?

Whis: of course my lord.

Goku: hey whis! what was that huge energy source I just felt?

Whis: I don't know goku, but we will find out

Vegeta: ha, of course you'd be interested kakarot, you'd fight the being who made that energy surge in an instant.

Goku:*laughs* you got that right vegeta!

*time skip*

Whis: we are at the location where the surge first surfaced my lord

Beerus: well, then what caused it?

Whis: I still do not kno-

Whis cut himself off, his eyes widening in horror, as he saw the being before him.

It was a pitch black being, with two bright white eyes that stared through your soul, and a unstable form with it looking like it was sketched out

Beerus:What the hell is that thing!

Beerus too was feeling fear, as just by looking at this being he felt immense amounts of death and destruction.

???: hello, inferior lifeforms, I am the being known as the anti spiral, the strongest being in the multiverse.

Beerus:like hell you are! I'll kill you you arrogant motherfucker!

Whis:my lord, maybe we should think about this, this being is giving me very strange feelings.

Beerus:I'm not letting some random creature insult me like that!

Beerus then made a hakai, then hurled it at the unknown being

Beerus:ha, that'll show that bastard to not be an arrogant asshole.

Anti spiral:you didn't think a an insignificant attack like that would hurt me, did you *laughs*

Beerus's eyes widened in shock, dumbfounded that the creature was unscathed by the attack.