Part 2: the explanation and conversation

Narrator POV:

Beerus let out a hmph, and turned around into his room, ignoring the creatures' insult.

Whis:my, you are quite the comedian anti.

Anti: I try my best.

Whis:so, how did you end up here exactly?

Anti:well first off, the very last thing I remember was having a hole in my chest from an inferior human that had posssesed a vast amount of energy, and so I passed the mantle of protecting the universe up to him.

Whis:  o-oh I'm very sorry to hear that, are you ok?

Whis asked with a concerned voice, he did not know why he cared about this being, but he did, and he did not hate it.

Anti:yes, thank you for your concern, but I am fine, I do not need concern from an inferior creature.

Whis:what do you mean inferior? You know that's pretty rude

Whis says with a frown-like pout, upset about the creatures choice of words.

Anti:I apologize if I have offended you, but that is simply the truth, I am superior to almost the entire population of the multiverse, even your "grand priest" as you call him would fall to me, although he would be able to damage me significantly.

Whis opens his mouth wide in shock, for he has never heard such a bold claim from an unknown being

Whis: Are you sure, many would doubt you could even lay a finger on him.

Anti:*laughs* They are cowards who can only insult me behind my back then, even though I will know every word they say.

Whis: Well that is true, your aura I felt when I merely gazed upon you was terrifying, not even lord Zeno has been able to scare me this much.

Anti: Well enough with the talking, let us go meet these "friends" of yours if you would call them that.

Whis: Very well then, come along lord beerus, we are going back to our planet.

*Que to the anti spiral and the others arriving to beerus' planet*

Whis:We are here my lord.

Beerus:Bah, just show this guy.... Or thing, to his room.

A few hours later......

Anti spiral: so this is the cats palace...

Anti spiral looked thoughftully

Anti spiral: Tch, I was expecting more based on his arrogance and willingness to attack me, even though he is a lower life form.

*All of a sudden, he feels two power surges nearby the palace*

Anti Spiral: Hmmm, who could they be? It doesn't feel like beerus or whis's power surges....

*anti spiral teleports out to face two spiky haired individuals, one with orange clothing and the other with blue clothing*

Anti spiral: and who might you be, foolish insects?

anti spiral says with a condescending tone, filled with disgust.

Orange Cloth: Hey! My names goku, its nice to meet ya. Sayy, you wouldn't happen to be the reason why whis and beerus left so quickly?

*The orange clothed man said with a naive and stupid smirk on his face*

Blue clothed man: WHAT did you call me you INSOLENT FOOL?! I will have your HEAD for that!

The blue clothed man says with an enraged tone, unaware he is about to get absolutely obliterated, reduced to atoms

Anti spiral looks at him for a couple of seconds, then forms a red beam and blasts the blue clothed man into the distance, proving effective when the man did not get back up

Anti Spiral: Now that he is taken care of... are you a monkey? I already know you are I just want to hear you say your a monkey, what an embarrassing species to be

*Anti Spiral says while laughing hysterically*

AN: So this will be a cliffhanger since i am extremely terrible at finding the right ways to end off a chapter, but i will most certainly make the chapters longer after this one, so expect atleast each chapter to be 1000 words.