chapter 11 : the dates!

Warning : this chapter covers sensitive topics such as abuse, seizures.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The next day all of the boys woke up smoothly and whenever they felt like it. They knew they had that day off and decided to spend it with their loved ones. They knew that they had little time left with their boyfriends since the competition was coming to an end. They would probably part ways to finish their last year of university. But that didn't matter at the moment what did was what they planned on doing during the day. The bottoms messaged each other and agreed on meeting at 11 at night to go to a bar. Apart from that, they pretty much could do whatever they wanted.

With Sakusa and Atsumu on that morning :

They woke up smoothly in each other's arms cuddling after the long night they had. Atsumu, still a bit tired, didn't want to do anything on that day. He just wanted to rest with his lover and stay in the hospital bed. On the other hand, Sakusa wanted to go to the movies to watch the new Oppenheimer movie that had just come out a couple of days ago. Although Sakusa didn't like crowded places, he just couldn't wait to see the movie.

"baby~" Sakusa spoke in a soft tone. 

"mmm...?" Atsumu answered.

"Let's go to the movies~ A date?~" Sakusa said as he got up and carried Atsumu out of bed like a koala.

"But Omi... I want to sleep, The hospital needs to let me leave first...~" Atsumu said with a tired voice and with his eyes still half closed.

"Hm? I'll carry you there, don't worry~ Do you want to take a shower with me?~" Sakusa said while admiring his boyfriend's perfect body. 

It looked so soft and sleepy. His soft blond hair, all messed up from the good sleep both boys had last night added such a calm effect to the boy, it was mesmerizing, it was perfect for Sakusa.

 "fine... but no funny business! my body hurts like hell." Atsumu said while blushing profusely. 

Sakusa just laughed at the beautiful sight in front of him. Then he carried the other boy in the bathroom. Sakusa prepared the water and added a bath bomb to the bubble bath he had prepared. Then, he turn around to see Atsumu half asleep on the bathroom counter and slowly undressed him, making sure not to hurt him in any way. They took a calm bubble bath, Atsumu almost falling asleep and Sakusa massaging Atsumu's fluffy hair. Sakusa then cooked breakfast for the both of them, they ate peacefully. 

After the shower, Atsumu got the knew from the doctor that he could leave the hospital. So, happpier than ever, Sakusa decide to surprise Atsumu. Sakusa knew that Atsumu loved dogs, so he decided to bring the both of them to a dog caffee nearby. Of course he had reserved a table just for them and had asked the staff if they could disinfect the table before they came, just so he could bear being there for his lover. 

The both of them got ready to leave, making sure that they didn't forget anything, especially for Sakusa, like his disinfectants or his face masks. They also needed to bring some money with them and their apartment keys. 

As they entered the shop they were greeted by what looked like at least 10 dogs, Atsumu couldn't help but laugh cutely. This made Sakusa blush profoundly, then a member of the staff greeted them and sat them at the table, reassuring Sakusa that they disinfected the table 3 times before him and his boyfriends arrived. Sakusa thanked them and so they ordered food to eat and some drinks too. When they finished eating, the waiter asked them what dog(s) they wanted to play with, and then brought them the dogs.