𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

He looked around the dojo, everyone doing the same maneuver over and over until it were to stick like paint on a wall. They were quick to learn and it didn't take some strange way to teach them how to do it - he simply demonstrated how it were to be done and they copied.

Almost six months ago he would never think of this. He would never think about joining Cobra Kai, they had been his enemy since the tournament and all the shit they'd done. He would never have thought about learning Cobra Kai students the way of Miyagi-Do, he'd never thought about teaching them that just so there would be a bigger chance for them to win the tournament this year.

Everyday had looked the same lately, karate was the main focus of his days. Not that Robby minded it, he were determined to prove he was capable of winning. He wanted to prove his dad that he didn't need him, that he would be better than his dad.

But, it would be a lie of Robby said he didn't miss going to school sometimes. It wasn't the work he missed, it was more the second place where he could get away from all the problems hunting him down that he missed. But the school fight had costed him not only going to juvie for months, but also going back to West Valley High.
Blinking, he was back to watching how it was going for everyone. Even Kenny did a good job, for being so new to karate.

His face held a natural expression. His hands behind his back as he stood straight while looking put over everyone doing the maneuver. Just as his eyes passed over where Tory was, she rolled her eyes at the boy for how over the top he was acting.

Robbys eyes landed on the window that lead into the office of Kreese. Kreese and Terry were both talking intensely about something, causing Robby to furrow his brows at his new senseis. Terry then motioned towards something - something Robby couldn't see.

"Come on man, we done soon?" Kyler stopped mid maneuver and looked at Robby.

"You're done whenever I say you are," Robby fixed his eyes at Kyler, letting them burn into his skull.

With a sigh of annoyance, Kyler went back to doing what the rest did. Coming in sync with them all.

Ten more minutes won't hurt them, thank Kyler for that everyone, Robby thought as he slowly started to walk from one side ro the other in the front of the rest.

Suddenly the glass door opened into the dojo, causing Robby to turn and look who it was. Almost prepared that it would be someone from Miyagi-Do or Eagle fang, but it was far from it.
It was a girl, one he'd never seen before. She had earbus in but took out one of them quickly, her eyes scanning over the dojo as if looking for something or someone. On her shoulder she had a gym bag that seemed to be packed to it's fullest, at her side stood a suitcase. H/c hair.

Robby held up a hand for everyone to stop what they were doing, turning his full attention to this girl. "Can I help you?"

All the Cobras looked at her, her eyes traveling over them and then to the front where Robby stood and meeting his gaze. But she quickly looked back through the glass door at the Cobra Kai logo, then a confused look took over her face as she behind Robby saw the 'Strike hard. Strike first. No mercy.' behind him.

"Can I help you?" Robby asked once more, voice a bit higher than before. He could see her look him up and down quickly. There was something familiar with her.

"Are you sensei here?" She sounded almost skeptical, but her voice was nice.

"No, what are you here for?" Robby held his stance in the front with arms behind his back, keeping calm.