Chapter 42 - Penthouse apartment

Namjoon owned a beautiful penthouse apartment, luxuriously furnished and with large windows providing a view of the city.

It was almost midnight and the city looked magnificent in neon lights.

Taehyung couldn't help but gasp when he entered.

"Wow!" he said, taking in the view.

"Glad you like it!" Namjoon said with a chuckle.

He put his arm around Tae's waist and turned Tae to face him.

Namjoon looked into Tae's eyes, leaned in and kissed him, first softly and then more passionately.

He let one hand gently move down towards Tae's ass. He just let his hand swiftly stroke Tae over the ass without lingering. 

He didn't want to seem desperate or pushy, at least not yet.

"So, mister Kim, can I get you a drink?" he said in a low voice.

"Thanks, that'd be great." Tae whispered back.

"You can go sit on the sofa, I'll be with you in a minute." Namjoon said.

Tae walked a bit hesitant towards the sofa and sat down. 

He looked around. This apartment really was something special. He had never seen anything like it before and he was amazed.

Namjoon turned on some jazz music and spent a few minutes mixing their drinks, before coming over to Tae. He sat down beside him and gave him his glass.

"A sweet drink for the sweetest designer I've ever met." Namjoon said. 

Tae blushed and took it.

"Cheers, Taehyung!" Namjoon said, clinking their glasses.

"Cheers." Tae said.

They drank while looking into each other's eyes.

After a few more sips, Namjoon carefully took Tae's glass and placed both of their glasses on the table.

He loosened his tie, took it off and threw it on the floor. Then he gave Tae a seductive look and lay down with his head on the armrest. He opened his arms.

"Come to me, Taehyung." he said.

The sofa was rather large and wide, but Tae still had to lie half on top of Namjoon. He placed his head on Namjoon's chest and an arm around his waist. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Tae and stroked his back. 

"I really like you, you know." Namjoon said.

Tae lifted himself up a little and looked Namjoon in the eyes.

"I... I like you too." he said. 

Then Tae leaned in and pecked Namjoon's lips.

Namjoon chuckled softly.

"Ah, that was your first time initiating a kiss! You're getting bolder, I'm proud of you." Namjoon said.

Tae smiled and Namjoon stroked his cheek.

"Just tell me if I move too fast, okay?" Namjoon said.

At the same time he inserted one hand underneath Tae's shirt and began stroking his bare skin. Tae moaned softly and lay his head down on Namjoon's chest again.