20.

I was dressed with my dress Artist gifted me, makeup and hair all done just waiting to get picked up. My makeup was the same as I always do it but I felt so much prettier today. I had my small bag filled with pajamas, swimsuit and an outfit to go out. I got a text from Artist saying to meet him outside. I quickly put on my jacket and gathered myself heading outside. As soon as he saw me he quickly walked towards me grabbing my bag. He put my bag in the trunk giving me a kiss before opening the car door for me. He got back in telling the driver the address to the hotel.

"You look gorgeous Kay" he said wrapping his arm around me

"You looking fine too" I said laughing

You'll never catch Artist wearing a suit and tie unless he was forced too but since he wasn't I knew he wasn't gonna show up in a suit, he still looked good tho he had on a black shirt with some black jeans and Jordans. We made everything better was the watch on his wrist and the chain around his neck.

"Where you getting all this money from, all of a sudden you rich"

"I got ways" he chuckled before kissing me

I didn't know what that meant but didn't pay too much attention to care. The driver stopped in front of a nice hotel, Artist got off the car telling me to stay. A guy came out grabbing our stuff and heading back in as Artist payed him. Artist got back in telling the driver another address. It was a 5 minute drive to the restaurant, it looked very elegant and expensive which is my first time going to a restaurant like this. He held my hand as I got off thanking the driver.

"Take a picture of me" I handed Artist my phone

I stood and posed as Artist spammed my phone with pictures, I thanked him. I walked in with him as he asked for his reservation. The waitress smiled and led us to the elevator pressing the button for the top floor. It took 2 minutes to get to the top and once we came out the top floor was empty.

"Here's your table enjoy your night, I'll be your waitress for tonight. My names Angelina" she smiled handing us the menu as we sat down

"How come it's empty" I asked

"Cause I asked for us to be the only ones here" he smiled

I looked around and saw the view, it was beautiful we were so high up and building were lid up.

"I really love it here thank you" I said leaning over the table for a kiss

I was feeling loved and happy, We never talked about what happened at that party with the Marcus situation but from the videos that was posted Artist took every anger he had out on him. I was feeling Marcus thought he really loved me but every since I opened myself to Artist he changed my perspective on relationships.

"What picture you goin post"

"I'm not sure you pick it" I handed him my phone

He scrolled back and forth analyzing every picture he took,

"This one cute" he handed back my phone

I went on Instagram quickly posting it before putting my phone back down.

kayenitrone