Twenty - Three|

Jana'es POV ~
I've been in tha hospital for a week in a half now and I leave today . I get dressed and all and Malaki comes and gets Aysjiana and I . Markus is with my mom today and all . We get back to my house and I have my mom take a picture of my lil family .. Malaki kissing my cheek , I'm holding Aysjiana looking at her smiling and Markus kissing Aysjiana's cheek . We're sitting on tha floor and I'm crisscross applesauce and their on their knees .. I post it on instagram : "My family is complete . My Princess and my Prince while my King is on his knees to his Queen I love my lil family and I'll go through a war for them ." we get off tha floor and I put Aysjiana in her crib . She's asleep rn and she's not a cry baby neither . She won't wake us up at 4 am . Maybe about 9 am , not 4 am doe .. August comes knocking on tha door and I open it .

I let him in and I take him upstairs to see Aysjiana ! She wakes up and looks at us . I pick her up and hand her to August . "Uncle August is here mamas" she smiles at him and it's weird cos thats her FIRST EVER smile ever since she's been born . She loves August , I can already tell . She falls asleep in his arms and he puts her in her crib and we go have a conversation in my bedroom . "Jana'e , when are you planning on coming back in tha studio" "Soon !! I promise !! I jus need my baby to get used to being somewhere without me ." "I feel it , I understand . I'm bouta go , I have a studio session . I love you sis , give Princess a kiss for me" "I love you to"

He hugs me and I hug back . I walk him downstairs and out tha door . Everyone is in tha kitchen eating fruits and I come in and join them . I put a baby monitor in EVERY room there is . Tha kitchen , living room , bathroom and all da bedrooms .. I hear Aysjiana crying . I go run upstairs and I feed her boob milk .. She stops crying . After I feed her , I change her and I bring her downstairs wit us .. She falls asleep and I don't feel like walking back upstairs so , I lay her down on tha couch . Malaki is at work and tha twins starts school in tha fall . 3 times outta tha week .. Monday , Thursday and Friday . Tha days they don't have school , they take Markus to headstart !

I make some pancakes , sausage , eggs and fresh orange juice . Malaki eats before he gets ready for work , my mom and step dad eats and tha twins eat . My mom said her and my step daddy are moving down here soon .. I loved hearing that .. Cos , I got help when Malaki is at work and tha twins are at school . Cos , I have school too + tha studio .. I love having two kids especially a new born . She's life .
••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's like 8 pm and I take a picture of Aysjiana asleep in her crib and post it on instagram : "I'm in love wit Aysjiana(im in love with tha coco beat) . She is my princess , tha love of my life . I never knew love until I had my first two babies . I love you Aysjiana Lor'en Johnson !!" I go shower and I get in bed and go to sleep ..