Author's Note

This is my very first fanfic to ever write for wattpad, so I really hope you guys like it. I wanted to do a story with all of my favorite ships from kny. kny is my favorite anime series, so I hope this fanfic turns out really great.

Ships:
Tanjiro x Kanao
Zenitsu x Nezuko
Inosuke x Aoi
Giyu x Shinobu
Sanemi x Kanae
Obanai x Mitsuri
Yushiro x Tamayo
Genya x Muichiro
Sabito x Makomo

I wanted to add a gay couple(Genma x Muichiro)because there are a lot of people who enjoy reading that kind of stuff. I also want to add Kanae because I think she deserves to be in my fanfic as well.

I also would like to say that I do not own any of the art in this story.

This story will be about all of them being in highschool along with all of the highschool drama they will have to face to find the love of their lives. Of course I like the soulmate mark idea, so they will have a soulmate mark. The soulmate mark will appear in they're right eye. The pupil will turn into what represents their soulmate intertwined with what represents the person who has the mark(if that makes any sense at all).

I have imaginarily made most of the characters the same age. I do apologize if you don't like it, but I really want them all to be in the same grade level. The hashira will be in there as well. Instead of them having breathing techniques with swords they will start getting certain strengths(breathing techniques but without having to use a sword)while being intertwined with all the highschool drama.

When I said most of them are the same age I meant that there are going to be a few characters that are not in the same age group as the rest. Kanae and Sanemi will be in they're third year of highschool. Shinobu and Tomioka will be in they're second year along with Tamayo. The rest are all first year's.