First Day

*Beep*Beep*.*Beep*Beep*. Tanjiro wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock going off in his face. As he presses the botton to make it stop, he thinks to himself why he set his alarm for 7:30 in the morning. He sits up in his bed, yawning and stretching when a light bulb switches on inside of his head, reminding him that it was the first day of high school for both Nezuko and him.

He quickly jolts out of the sitting position he was in and starts running down the hallway straight to his little sisters room.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*.Bang*
Bang*Bang*. Nezuko woke up to hear a banging on her bedroom door. With her heart racing, she jumped out of her bed, running to the door. "Tanjiro, what's going on!" She yelled as she opened the door. She was shocked to see him bouncing up and down, acting like a jumping bean. "Did you forget? It is our first day of high school today! Hurry up and get dressed so that we can get to school early to have time to find our class." He said while fast walking back down the hall to where his room is located.

(Tanjiro and Nezuko's family died in a fire while they were away at camp, so they rented an apartment close to the high school they really wanted to go to. They both got jobs that pay enough for both of them to live on and pay the rent every month.)

"Ok Tanjiro, I will be out as fast as I can," she said loud enough for Tanjiro to hear as she started to quickly slip her school clothes on.

Inosuke was sprinting as fast as he could possibly go trying to get to school super early to find Zenitsu, whom he wished to pick a fight with like always.

Not seeing the seven girls in front of him, he suddenly hit into something and collapsed onto the ground with someone else following behind him, falling on top of him face first. It took a second for Inosuke to realise that he had run into someone and that certain someone was a girl.

"Hey, watch where you are going! There are little kids here with us!". Aoi said as she kept on trying to get up. Kanae let go of Sumi's hand to help Aoi up. Shinobu, on the other hand, was full of furry, and she was about to blow when Kanao started to say something. Kanao bent down where her face was really close to Inosuke's, making a light pink color form just below his eyes on both sides of his nose. "You should really watch out where you are going when running on the sidewalk." She said with a blank expression. Then she stood up straight and looked at Shinobu.

"Thank you." Shinobu whispered as Aoi took Kiyo by the hand and said,"Come on. We don't have time to mess with somebody like him. So disrespectful, not even apologizing to me."

Inosuke picked himself up, standing straight. He had a look on his face that told them he was getting really annoyed and agitated. "I don't have to apologize to you! You were the one who didn't get out of my way!" He said while putting his index finger out, pointing at Aoi. Kanae took Sumi's hand once again, and Shinobu grabbed ahold of Naho's. Aoi let go of Kiyo and was about to start yelling in Inosuke's face when a red haired boy holding the hand of a really petite cute girl with orange tips in her hair was about to walk by them.

The red-haired boy stopped and asked, "Is everything ok? It seems like you two are about to fight. It wouldn't be a very smart idea for a girl and a boy to fight one another." Kiyo grabbed Aoi's hand, motioning her to stop because it was useless.

"Who asked you?" Inosuke exclaimed while sounding very snappy with his words. "I apologize for causing any trouble, but I don't think a boy is allowed to hit a girl or fight a girl." Tanjiro states as he catches the girl with black hair fading down to a pinkish color staring at him.

"Whatever, I would fight you, but I have to get to school and fight someone else." Inosuke said with his hands on his hips, acting like a bratty little girl. "My name is Inosuke Hashibira, and I am a first year in high school." He said as he turned towards the school, making his way down the sidewalk. After walking a few steps, he sped up, starting to sprint.