Chapter One

EMIKO

I woke up like any other normal day, got up took my pills with some water, brushed my teeth,flossed,gargled and went downstairs. I grabbed a bowl and put pancake mix in it then grabbed some milk and poured it in. I grabbed a couple of eggs and cracked them in there then mixed. Cutting up some bananas I peeked at the time, 8:45 AM way too early. But Sekani had to be at daycare in a bit and I need to package orders.

I peek up at the stairs and see her lil feet with bunny socks on coming down the stairs. "Good morning" I said forcing a smile on my face since I was still tired. "Morning" she said running down the stairs happily. "Do you want mini pancakes with bananas or regular sized with fruit and whipped cream?" I asked smiling and adding bananas to the pancake mix and stirred.

"Ummm mini pancake mix on the bananas" she said playing with her toys. "Okay" I said grabbing a fork and dipping the bananas into the pancake mix and putting them on the pan.

"Do u still want fruit?" I asked. "Yes" she said and sat down. I let them cook and got out some fruit and whipped cream, since I was already cooking hers I added chocolate chips into the mix and mushed bananas.

I cut up some berries and more bananas then I grabbed a 1/2 cup of water and mixed my fruit up with it. I grabbed a pan and turned on the fire setting it onto the stove at a medium temp. I grabbed some cinnamon and stirred my mix finally adding it to the pan for the sauce. I let that simmer and then hurried and flipped her pancakes and served them with her fruit and gave a small amount of whipped cream.

I then fixed my plate and added my sauce and whipped cream and poured us some apple juice.

After we ate I took her upstairs and did her hair. I parted it down the middle and sprayed it with water. I put a bit of gel and put it in two space buns. She was already dressed she wore a glauscous pale blue sweatshirt with a hoodie and some sweats to match and with some white crocs. I slipped on a red shirt with heart pants.

After dropping her off I pulled up to work and started working normally as always after getting ready. I worked at a normal bar as a stripper and sometimes as a bartender.