Chapter Five

(the girl with the heart eyebrow is)

    (ur welcome 😘)

(The rings are from breobeauty on Instagram, y'all should shop there only if you're healed tho☺️)

EMI'S POV

I don't know where the hell it came from but, out of nowhere, I got the sudden urge to go to work again today. For the past couple of weeks, I've been skipping out on work here and there to avoid seeing that woman. Her name is Ayleks. She's been following me everywhere to make sure that I've been making her money.

I have been, I got a huge ass amount from my
mom and I honestly can't thank her enough. Now, I just gotta make 10 million more since E gave me 15 million yesterday when picking up Sekani. After doing my makeup, I fluffed my curls and decided to put on a dark red-laced nightgown and my black robe so I won't be in just my underwear. After slipping on my nose and belly ring I slipped on my heels and cut my eyebrows and used concealer to make a heart.

After spraying my velvet petals on my body I put my favorite invisible body oil glitter on to make my skin shine amidst the Led lights. The Vanilla aroma of the oil mixed with velvet petals consumed my body. My melanin skin shined amidst the lights in my room. I kissed Bambi and Kimmy goodbye. We all have shifts tonight, but they leave at different times. Pretty soon, they'll be moving in with me, and honestly, I can't wait for that. They offered to stay here after what happened and I can't thank them enough.

THE CLUB
_____________

After driving there I went to the dressing room to set my bags down and clock in. After doing so, I headed straight to the kitchen since I'll be doing dances in the second half of my shift.

I happily picked up a plate of nachos and a double cheeseburger getting ready to serve it to the customer. This place was more of a restaurant than a strip club but this place has strip club-type of food.