Aniconda

Aniconda

My aniconda don't want none,
Unless you got bums, hon
-Aniconda Nicki Manaj

Drake was sitting down looking over the papers for the new hotel he was going to build in Orlando.

He rubbed his face with his hands frustrated. He was tired and he couldn't wait until the job get started next week Wednesday.

He continued revising the paper when he heard the door opened then close.

He looked up and saw his wife Onika walk in a with a pink  trench coat with a shopping back in her right hand. She dropped the bag by the door and walked towards Drake and stopped in front of his desk.

Drake rose his right eyebrow questionably.

"Hey hon. How's work ?"

"Going well so far" Drake said and leaned back on the chair and stretched.

"Just went shopping ?" He asked motioning at her shopping bag.

"Yea. Deondre wanted me to buy him new Jordans. I found one his size and bought it as well as one for his daddy because he wanted you and him to have the same shoes " Onika moved from the front the desk and came standing in front of him.

"That didn't stop me from buying something for myself".

Drake furrowed his eyebrows in confusion until she unbottoned her trench coat and let it fall to the ground.

His breath hitched and his partner twitched in his pants. She was wearing a pink lingerie that was revealing everything under it. She straddled him and their lips met. They kiss exploring each other's mouth.

He broke the kiss hands roaming everywhere and then squeezed her left  breast. A moan escaped from her lips.

"Onika this needs to come off" Drake said huskily.

Onika froze.

"Drake I brought D -"

The door opened and Onika quickly slid from Drake's lap and went under the table.

Drake saw his five years old son came running in the room with Onika's mother.

"Daddy" his son shouted and came running right into his dad's lap.

"Hey son" Onika mother said.

"Hi mom pleasant surprise" he said as she sat on the red couch she leaned back and closed her eyes

"Daddy I got new shoes. Mommy buy 'em for me. You get one like me too. We can be twins" his son said excitedly.

"That's awesome D" Drake said.

Drake lifted him of of his lap and put him on the floor kicking the pink trench coat under the table.

He heard Onike grunt from under the table and he saw the trench coat being slowly pulled under the table then disappeared under the table completely.

He let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding until...

"Daddy why is mommy under the table ?"

__________________

Not a cliffhanger. This is just a very short story I was thinking about when I was watching a  movie. So I wrote it down before I forgot. Hey guys don't ever forget I love you all. Don't forget to:
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow