Chapter 3

Melly's pov

I took Daniel home to my house because his mom was still home. He needed to rest so I took him up to my room. My parents were at work and wouldn't be home until late tonight.

"Do you wanna change?" Daniel always kept spare clothes at my house.

"Yeah. Toss me some sweats."

He tosses me a pair of royal blue sweat pants. It's funny I always where boys sweat pants just because they have pockets and the girls don't. It's easier to have pockets than to have to stick your phone in your bra.

I changed too and we both climbed into bed. I had a tv above my dresser so I put it in some random channel and we just layed there together with my head on his chest and him playing with my hair. Soon enough Daniel fell asleep so I turned the tv off and kept quiet. A few minutes later I fell asleep too. Guess I was more tired than I thought.

~~~~<time skip>~~~~ Daniel's pov

Dream:

"No leave her alone!'l" I screamed at my parents as they dragged Mel by the hair. My mother had a knife from the kitchen in her hand.

They tied Mel to a chair and my father held me as I tried to get free so I could get Mel.

"Now how is your bitch going to help, faggot?" She sneered as she said it. She lifted Mel'a shirt and put a cut across her stomach. She didnt make any sound that said she was in pain.

"Leave her alone! Please! She didn't do anything wrong!"

"Daniel. It's ok. You don't have to watch. Close your eyes." Melly said in her sweet voice. My mother made another cut on her side. This one she whimpered but nothing else.

I started crying and Mel gave me a sad smile. My vision blurred and I blacked out.

:end of dream.

"Daniel wake up!" I opened my eyes and Mel was looking at me. I sat up right and grabbed her into a hug. "It's ok. It's all over." She whispered in my ear.

I ran my hand along her stomach. I could feel the scar still. The one on her side too.

"Please don't leave me." I whispered.

"Never."