Ask me Questions about Wattpad!

Do you feel lazy to skim through all the chapters in this story?

Do you want to have an answer right away for one specific aspect of Wattpad use, since you are familiar with mostly everything Wattpad-related?

This section called "Ask me Questions about Wattpad!" is for you guys to get a specific answer promptly without having to read this entire story.

Write me a list of questions on here, if you wish!

Simply ask me a question that you need the answer to quickly. I will direct you to a part in this story if I have already covered that issue. Otherwise, I will answer your question directly on here and add a part in this story for future users to read and learn, should they have encountered the same issue as you.

There's one rule only: just ask!
Don't be afraid of people judging you.
People are nice on Wattpad and if they make fun of you I will request them to not contribute any negative comments, vibes as well as disrespect you in any way.

A humble request to all: please do not write any hurtful or inappropriate comments in any of my stories.

This story is meant to help users who are new to Wattpad, but sometimes experienced users also need a little quick guidance.

Have a nice day! 😄