The Rules

Before I knew it Ashley was fully naked. Her body was amazing, I couldn't stop looking at her. She took of her clothes so confidently. I'm starting to get that feeling in pants, why am I even attracted to this girl.

Ashley:
Look carefully Bitch. Cause to do this shit, you have to take your clothes off just like that. Do it flawlessly, clients don't wanna f** with a scared bitch, so you got to be a bad bitch! And why you lookin at me like that?

Sawsha:
How much you make for this shit Ashley. Cuz if I wanna do this, it has to be worth it.

Ashley:
You can make as much as you want baby girl. I made 4k in day before. Just got to make sure you keep that p***y good. And don't ignore my question, what you lookin at?

Sawsha Pov:
Ashley was still standing naked in front of me. This is so weird, I never felt this attracted to a girl before. The things I wanna do to her. The things I'm feeling. Where tf did all that hate go at this moment. I couldn't possibly let her know what I was feelin at this moment. She started walking towards me, moving her hands down her naked body.

Ashley:
I know you feelin me right now. Just say somethin. You lookin kinda right at this moment too. So tell me, am I gettin ya p****y wet ?

Sawsha:
Ashley stfu it's not even.....just shut up. I'm not even into females. Like girl bye,..

Ashley:
Maybe not emotionally but at this moment you feelin me sexually. It don't take an idiot to realize.
Sawsha take ya damn clothes off right now.

Sawsha Pov:
I can't believe she just asked me to do that. But I don't wanna say no.

Ashley:
Bitch you heard me, take ya clothes off. I wanna show you how to make money.

Sawsha Pov:
Ashley put my hair up in a ponytail. And started kissing my neck. She took of my shit. Before I knew she was underneath my bra and feeling on all the right places. Am I really about to f*** this girl? Right then and there I was done holding my frustration back .She was down to my panties and she can't stop now........

Ashley:
Now open those legs and let me kiss those other lips.