This could be bad

Sawsha P.O.V

I should have never followed Ashley home. This bitch is a prostitute,I can't be a prostitute. But mom needs help with the bills. I wonder if this could be a one time thing. Just to see what it's like. I could never let anyone know I'm doing this, not lakisha, definitely not my mom.

I picked up the phone dialing Ashley's number, I was so anxious for her to answer

Ashley :

Yes Sawsha

Me:

Look Ashley,I don't like this, I don't like the whole prosti....... let me stop there. But I wanna give this shit a try. This is an opportunity to make quick money so I'll do it one time.

Ashley :

Alright, come over to my house and I'll tell you the rules. And Sawsha, don't pull no bullshit when you get over here. And don't tell nobody, especially not that big mouth bitch Lakisha.

Before I could even respond . Ashley's slick ass hung up the phone . I can't believe there are rules and regulations for this shit. Are my biting off more than I can chew?

I put on a tank top , cut up jeans, put on my sperries. I put my hair in a messy bun. I walked over to Ashley's house thinking about my mother and how much money would mean to her. I finally arrived to Ashley's house, I took a deep breath, and I knocked on her front door . She opened the door and came out in a crop top and really tight booty shorts. She looked liked she was ready to fuck rather than explain the rules to me. Without saying a word Ashley grabbed my hand and pulled me in the house. Immediately I sat the couch and admired her figure. But why tf won't she say anything.

Ashley :

So you ready to learn the game?

Me: yeah, whatever show me the rules.

Without warning, Ashley took off her shirt, exposing her pick laced bra, and her full breast. She walked towards me, and got on top of me while sitting on the couch.

Wtf is she doing I thought to myself. But I wasn't going to stop her.

Ashley: I hope your little virgin ass came ready to learn.