Chapter 2381-2390

Chapter 2381: An Excellent Mother (1)

Because of the hot weather recently, not only did she have to shower daily, but she also had to wash the clothes she changed out of. Otherwise, even if there was only a small drop of sweat on her clothes, they would similarly smell bad after being left for a long time.

Needless to ask, Ding Jiayi washed her own clothes. Qiao Zijin wanted to throw the clothes that she changed out of to Ding Jiayi to wash. In the past, their dirty clothes would never be placed together as Qiao Zijin complained that Ding Jiayi was old. Her body wasn't clean, and so were the clothes she wore. Even if they were all dirty clothes, if they were placed together, her own clothes would stink as well.

The situation was different now. She didn't even prepare meals for her now. Did Qiao Zijin think that she could just throw her clothes to Ding Jiayi to wash, just like before?

Qiao Zijin kept comforting herself that indeed, there was a certain unpleasant smell to old people's clothes. However, clothes were dirty and had to be washed. Even if her clothes had such a smell as well, washing them should remove the smell. When Qiao Zijin placed her dirty clothes down, she even flipped them upside down.

After confirming that Ding Jiayi's underwear was at the bottom of the basket, Qiao Zijin put down her clothes first, then her underwear. This isolation measure was done well. It was naturally also obvious that she despised Ding Jiayi.

Ding Jiayi was initially unwilling to help Qiao Zijin wash clothes. They weren't even having meals together now. Why should she wash her clothes? She wasn't born to be a slave. She wanted to enjoy life as well. She had invested so much money and effort in Qiao Zijin. Initially, she wanted herself, the biological mother, to lead a good life after Qiao Zijin became successful.

Of course, Ding Jiayi no longer counted on Qiao Zijin to help her lead a good life. However, since she couldn't enjoy Qiao Zijin's blessings, she similarly no longer wanted to be her mother and serve her at this age. Ding Jiayi, who was infuriated, took out Qiao Zijin's clothes without saying a word and threw them to the ground. She only washed her own clothes.

In front of Ding Jiayi, Qiao Zijin acted tough. You dare to throw my clothes? I'll dare to throw your clothes. What was different was that Ding Jiayi only threw Qiao Zijin's dirty clothes to the ground. However, Qiao Zijin threw Ding Jiayi's clean clothes to the ground. After Ding Jiayi saw this, their mother-daughter relationship deteriorated, and they nearly wanted to rip off each other's hair.

So many conflicts could arise between the mother-daughter pair because of washing clothes and having meals. Ding Jiayi knew that Qiao Zijin despised her for being old. Did she also have to say that she had a particularly unpleasant smell on her? It was such a hot day. Upon thinking about the problem of taking a shower or going to the toilet, Ding Jiayi hated both her daughters immediately.

The person she hated the most wasn't Qiao Zijin, but Qiao Nan.

She understood what kind of person Qiao Zijin was. Qiao Nan did as well. Did Qiao Nan have to use such a trick to punish herself for causing her trouble by driving the caretaker away?

Ruthless. She was too ruthless. Was she really the daughter she gave birth to? Wasn't she her enemy?

At the same time, Ding Jiayi felt regretful. She obviously knew that Qiao Nan was no longer like she had been in the past. She wouldn't let her bully her and would even retaliate. Why did she have to be at odds with Qiao Nan, this ruthless girl, out of anger?

It was the same ten thousand yuan spent. A hired caretaker would definitely be here to take care of her. However, once this person was changed to Qiao Zijin, she wasn't taking care of her but torturing her such that she led a shorter life.