Chapter 2421-2430

Chapter 2421: Where Was Safe (2)

Da Bao and Er Bao were different. Zhai Sheng picked up the rice noodle strands with extremely good chopsticks skills using both hands and fed his two sons at the same time.

Da Bao and Er Bao hesitated for a while. They pouted and blew the rice noodle strands cold and only put them into their mouths when they felt that they weren't so hot anymore.

As such, Qiao Nan and Zhai Sheng spent the time feeding their three children. There was no time for them to have a bite.

Zhai Sheng and Qiao Nan didn't order anything for themselves in the end.

After filling the stomachs of the three children, the family of five went through the security checks. After finding the boarding gate, they started to board the plane after sitting for a while.

The three children thought that this was their first time boarding a plane and found everything fascinating.

Thankfully, the three children were obedient and not naughty at all. They didn't cause trouble to anyone and just played by themselves. Among the three children, they called each other softly and touched each other's head and chubby hands. They entertained themselves well.

In order to prevent the three children from thinking that the time on the plane was boring, Qiao Nan brought all the storybooks that the three children liked, knowing that they wouldn't want to sleep on the plane.

It could be said that in reality, this was the first time that Qiao Nan and Zhai Sheng relied on themselves to take care of the three children.

When they were at home, Qiao Nan always felt that their lives would be busy since she had given birth to three children at once.

It was only when there was no one else to help take care of the three children did Qiao Nan realize that it really wasn't easy for two people to take care of them.

It was obvious that in comparison, their three children were obedient. They didn't run around at the airport. After boarding the plane, they didn't make a lot of noise and even played by themselves quietly.

In the absence of such a situation, Qiao Nan felt that it was extremely busy to take care of the three children at the same time. Qiao Nan expressed that when they were at the Zhai family, the help her parents-in-law provided her was really extraordinary.

Without her parents-in-law's help, it was impossible for her to take care of the three children alone.

After realizing this, Qiao Nan suddenly said to the three children, "When we return to the capital to see Grandpa and Grandma, you must tell them it has been tough on them and that you love them, understand?"

San Bao blinked. "I love Grandpa and Grandma to begin with." Did she still have to say this?

"San Bao, be obedient. If you say it out loud, Grandpa and Grandma would be happier. Do you want them to be happy?" Qiao Nan asked gently as she patted her daughter's head.

San Bao nodded obediently. "Yes. I want Grandpa and Grandma to be happy. Mom, San Bao loves you."

"San Bao, Mom loves you too. Mom loves Da Bao and Er Bao."

When Da Bao and Er Bao, who were sitting next to their dad, heard their mom's words, their faces immediately bloomed like a flower. They grinned and couldn't hide their happiness.

Da Bao and Er Bao thought for a while before saying to Zhai Sheng in all seriousness, "Dad, love you too."

Er Bao was sitting in the middle. Da Bao was sitting near the window while Zhai Sheng was sitting by the aisle.