The start of something special <3

*first *number* parts will be before y/n & oikawa get together*

'curse you homework,' you thought to yourself.
you check the time and it was almost 2 AM. you were getting bored of doing homework and decided you could finish it right before you go to school. though, you most likely won't and will end up doing it during that class and having to get answers from your friend who conveniently sits right next to you. :)

you open youtube to find a video you've been waiting to watch all day.
you open up the video and just watch it like normal. and of course your beloved cat comes up meowing at you seeking attention.
"it's the closest i can get i guess.." you mumble to yourself.
your mind starts going down a rabbit hole of different things, mostly just wishing you had a boyfriend who would tease you but end up giving you tons of love and affection.

if only :(

but hey, you'll never know when or where you'll meet someone ;)

having someone to call 'yours' was always on your mind. honestly it felt like bullshit.
so to make you feel less lonely you had to get a body pillow of *insert the person you simp for* ;)
it's not the best but it was the cheapest! :,D

                               (you can suffer with me -*author*)

your cat jumps off the bed as you sit up to get a drink of water, and as you lay back down you grab a bag of chips that you left on your bed earlier and began eating them again. once the video was over you closed the bag of chips and put them on your nightstand. you looked back at your device and decided you'd watch one more video before going to sleep, but instead you fall asleep right at the end of the video. good job 🤷