day one

Inks pov

My mom keeps telling me " you know ink. Boys under your age are already father's." Well duh... I'm only 17 mom chill out. You know what I think she wants. Some grandkids. Yup that's it.

"Mom. Do you want me to go to this class cuz you want me to know how to make kids?" I ask her. "Of course not sweetie.... It's so you can be with skeletons and people and make friends. So you wont be shy in public anymore and so you can have a friend thats always there for you. I luv you my baby. Now go to Smex school and have fun!" She said. "MOM!!! We only learning about the reproductive system!!" I yelled at her. I knew this was the day I was gonna loose my innocence...

*Time skip*
I was woke up by my teacher. "You slept threw the entire class period!!" They said frustrated.

"Ummm don't worry I'll get a good grade!" I said then ran out. I look around at all of the students who've lost their innocence but....hey..... I'm lucky!! Im still a big boy!!!!! I cheered in my head.

*Lunch*

"So what you learned about dream and ink?" Blue asked. He was one grade lower than us so... Yeah. "Oh god no" dream said hugging his legs to his ribcage slightly rocking back and forth.

"You ink?" Blue asked. "Umm. I actually....  Fell asleep... During the entire class period..." I said nervously.

"Oh Ink it was terrible!! What I've seen can not be unseen" dream said as his irises dimmed. "Ok..." I say to go buy a lunch.

After I just got my tray ready I turn around and see error. We were only inches apart. "Hey Ink.. watcha got there?" He said as he looked at then food in disgust.

"Ummm lunch this boy isn't going to go to be big and strong without a good meal!" I cheered then walked away looking depressed.

"Ink wait!" Error said taking hold of my waist. "Error!" I let out blushing.

"I couldn't have pulled any of your arms cuz then you'd spill your food!!" Error said. "I saw you sleep through the entire thing! I could help you get a good grade!" He said. I was then reminded of what I said to teach. "Don't worry Ill get a good grade". I sigh and turn around.

"Fine. But we take turns studying at each other's house! Deal?" I ask him. "throw in some of your mom's brownies and you have a deal!" I shake my head cuz well I couldn't use my hand obviously.

I then left and joined my friends. They looked confused. "Umm. Me and error are now study buddies.." I said as I set the tray down. "Ohhhhh~ study buddies eh~" blue said.

"Blue stop" I plead. "NEVER I WILL MAKE THIS SHIP SAIL!!!" He cried jumping onto the table. The bell then rang and I didn't get to eat anything. Jeez. Boy am I going to be hungry...