little girl 2

Jiyeon pov ~~

Nayeon : so , it's your first day here ?
Jiyeon : ummm , kind of yes .

Nayeon : oooo , so maybe i will help you with it . It's my duty to you , and what my brother did i should do it anyways . Huh ! I don't know , when will he stop behaving like that . Stupid ass.

Jiyeon : yes . He is really something . I just think , how you be able to handle him that easily ?

Nayeon : actually , the thing is not me , it's because of our dad .

Jiyeon : what do you-

Nayeon : actually the thing is that he is very afraid to dad .

Jiyeon : ooo . I got it that's why he was shivering when you said , you will complain to your dad .

Nayeon : yeah , and i took the advantage of that .

Jiyeon : ok , and thanks what you did for me , thank you very much unnie .

Nayeon : it's ok , btw your class is here . You should go now or you'll be late .

We once again hugged each other , but all of a sudden a two girls called nayeon unnie's name . We Broke and looked towards her .

??1 : Nayeon !

??2 : Nayeon unnie !

Nayeon : Sana ! Momo !

Jiyeon : who are they ?

They two came and hugged her . I saw them as i was just standing .

Nayeon : jiyeon ! Meet them , they are my sisters .

Jiyeon : what!? They are mr.dumb's sisters ?

Nayeon : hey don't say that . They are not your "Mr. Dumb " 's sister . They are our cousins momo and sana . And momo , sana she is my friend jiyeon .

Jiyeon : sorry unnie , nice to meet you two .

Nayeon : momo ? Sana ? You two are in this year's new grade right ?

Momo : yes .

Nayeon : Good , ok jiyeon you can go with them . They are in your grade .

Jiyeon : ok then . Let's go .

We went inside our class and nayeon went in her's .