little horsy

● ji -yeon pov ● 

Me : good morning granny! 

Granny : good morning cupcake! Sit down,  I'll bring your breakfast. 

I sat on the table  till  grandma approached me with the food in her hands.  I was enjoying my breakfast, I realized the  fact...

Me : granny? Can I ask you something? 

Granny : sure,  ho ahead. 

Me: where are the oppas ? Aren't they coming for the breakfast? 

Granny: they did it . They went to school.  

Me :  school!? In this early morning? 

Granny: yes ....today they have their basketball matches.  

Me : basketball!? Wow ! I love basketball! Can I go too !? 

Granny: yes...but finish your  breakfast   then you can.  

I quickly stuffed the lettuce in my mouth and it finally finished.  I can go now... I quickly wore my uniform and off to school. 

[ IN SCHOOL] 

Wow ! No one is here all silent and quiet.  And why wouldn't it be? No one comes to school in 7 . Only one thing is heard is cheers of people coming from the court.  It must be them , I off to there. 

Players playing so well,  it's sure...they will win.  And there jungkook oppa and jimin oppa.  But why is jimin oppa sitting on the bench rather than playing? I went to him and patted his shoulder from behind,  he looked at me and smiled.  I sat on  the  side of him .

Me : good morning! 

Jimin : why are here ? And you are not supposed to be.  

Me : um....... I thought of cheering you all . 

Jimin: hm..thank you.  

Me : why are you sitting here? Aren't you in the team? 

Jimin  : I am.  But  my butt hurts when I run around.... actually I  fell down from the stairs today.  I was playing awhile ago...I sat here just for a rest. 

I nodded , processing everything in my mind.  Jimin oppa stared back at jungkook.   I too looked at him.  He was playing  with full of his energy.  Jungkook noticed me and smiled,  as  I  bid a little hello to him with my hand. I looked to jimin again who was just staring at jungkook oppa.  

Me : he is good right? 

Jimin : *sigh * yes , way better than me ....

Me: why ? Aren't you good  ?

Jimin : yes I am..! But at football... I am not good at basketball at all..but he is,  he maybe my brother...but we are totally different from each other.  And our thoughts too .....* sigh * let it be..

Me : what do you mean by-

Jin : hey jimin! Are you going to sit there only or play ? Come on  now!

Jin yelled from far aside,  jimin got up ...

Jimin : ok coming !!!! *shouts* .  Sit here and see how  bad I play ok ?

He joked around.

Me : ok ok !

I said playfully.  He off to there and stared the game , in exchange of another...it was Kai.  He came and sat beside  me,  all sweaty and panting for breath. He swept his face with a towel. And looked to me...

Kai : do you know? , you are too early...

Me : yes , just wanted to watch over you all.

Kai : good! I heard you were sleeping with a blanket like a snake in it's hole...? And sleeping like a lazy hippo.

Me : * looked shocked * how....how come you know that?

Kai : what else? Someone told about it-

Me: who said you that !!??

I asked glaring at him,  I wonder who said that .... I will break his jaw !

Kai : * points to the guy  * that one .

I looked to the man , with the most dangerous and deadly glares which can make a whole in the man's  face... I stood up and walked to him...

I patted the guy's shoulder  with a black look...he turned around and smiled.... I swear jungkook I will really won't miss your handsome face

Jungkook: yes ?

Me : did I  say you to tell about me to everyone ...Mr.  jeon?

Jungkook: what-

Taehyung: can I ask..why are you interrupting us!?

Me: am I talking to you!?  Better ,  oil your own machine..

Taehyung: you!!-

Jungkook : please hyung,  stop! Yes sis ? What were you talking about?

Me : why did you entered my room!? How dare you!?

Jungkook  : yn stop ! I didn't mean to . Btw , who said you that?

Me : you don't need to know.  Just answer my question.

Jungkook  : I....I was just passing by your room. And I entered to ....to talk with you. I guess we haven't talked properly. So , I entered...and saw you sleeping. 

Me : * hum * ok , but ..for what you said this to the others  ?

I raised an eyebrow .

Jungkook: they ...they just asked me what granny's granddaughter doing so....I said .

Me : ok . Don't do it again.

Jungkook: by the way,  why are you here this early morning?

Me : granny said you two are going to play a match. So, I came to see you

Jungkook: ok. Would you like to see the match?

Me : for that I'm here . And I know you guys will win .

Jungkook : ok let's rest and gain our energy back before the match.

Everyone sat on the court to take some rest . Soon it's  time for the real play..