"Billie227"

One day, on April 9, 2013, a video of a woman named Laura Barns was anonymously posted to the internet. It shows her laying (maybe drunk) on the ground outside asleep. People around the internet made fun of her after many had seen the clip. Later, Barns had found out and commited suicide. One year later, a group of Laura's accquaintances called each other on Skype, talking about many things, when an unknown skype user by the name of "billie227" joined the group. The first thing the user chatted was "dont hang up". Most of the people in the chat tried to hang up on "billie227" but couldn't. After everyone tried to get rid of "billie227", the unknown Skype user chatted "Guess who?". One of the people in the group call acknowledged that it was probably Laura. Everyone put their hands up saying "Who's doing this?". "Billie227" chatted "Tell me who posted the video", "...or someone dies." The people in the group call stayed quiet for a while, then the anonymous "billie227" said "D, E, A, D, guess who's dead?" Everyone kept quiet until the user said "Scream to get rid of me" so everyone screamed in the call to obviously get rid of her. Then the user said "Too late." Then, one of the users in the group call's camera went off, turned back on to live video of the person jumping out their window in accidental force and cracking their head open, getting killed. Then all the people in the call tried to get off the call but it was glitching like a sort of a virus. Then another user's camera turned off then turned back on to the person getting sucked in to a fan without a lid on, shredding to pieces. "Billie227" then chatted "Who wants terror next, fuckers?".