Cameron's Death/The Reveal/Last Chapter

"Billie227" then left the group call, which is Laura From Hell. And then everyone left the call. 2 hours later, the group call turned on again, but with Cameron in the group call. Surprisingly, no one warned Cameron about his death because they knew if they did, they'd get killed instantly. Then Cameron said hello to everyone in the group call and everyone was trying to hold their breath so they don't reveal the death plan, even though they knew they'd lose their friend. Then Cameron's camera went off and that's when everyone started to gasp, then it turned back on with a glitching "datamosh" quality camera zooming in to Cameron, then it turns off, and back on with Cameron being sucked in to a blender, from hand to feet, then a woman with a Guy Fawkes mask came on, most likely Laura From Hell, the figure took the blender, poured the liquid in the cup, took the mask off and turned the camera away, then put the mask on, turned the camera back, and the cup was empty. Then the figure took the mask off, and it was, you guessed it, Laura From Hell. She had stated that "she never died, plus, that she's convicted of third degree murder and fifth degree Internet homicide. This was to get back at all the FUCKERS who bullied me." and then she left Cameron's room. Then everyone chatted with eachother in peace about all this ruckus, then the victim's cameras, the 5 victims were sitting there without any blood on their bodies, in one piece, but the one sucked in to the computer had glass shards stuck in to his skin. Then everyone melted to death, except for James who was sitting with Laura while everyone rotted. The End.