Special 1

"Hey! You are early" Xiaoting greeted Yurina as she opened the door of their dorm to let her in.

Today is Yurina's last day in Korea and she will go back to Japan tomorrow. So the two decided to spend Yurina's remaining day together.

It's only 8am in the morning and they are supposed to meet at 10am but Yurina woke up early and ended up going to their dorm.

"Yurina!" Mashiro shouted and ran to her as soon as she went to the living room.

"Shh! Mashiro, the kids will be awake" Yujin said as she walked out in the kitchen wearing an apron.

"Yujin unnie, that looks good on you! How cute" Yurina complimented her and went to Yujin to hug her.

"I know right" Yujin poses as if she is a model of an apron brand.

The three just laughed at Yujin because of what she did but they stopped after the door of the maknae's room suddenly opened.

There, a half asleep Youngeun went out.

"What's with the commotion?" Youngeun said while rubbing her eyes and yawned.

Yurina goes to her and hugs her very tight. Youngeun on the other hand didn't know who hugged her because she was still half asleep and had no idea that Yurina was there until she talked.

"Goodmorning uri aegi" Yurina said and hugged her tightly.

"Unnie!" Youngeun jumps with joy after she sees Yurina's face.

"Did you already eat breakfast?" Yujin asked

"Probably not because of excitement," Mashiro teased Yurina.

"It's fine. I'm not hungry" Yurina said while fixing her bangs in front of the mirror.

"Stop with your perfect bangs obsession and eat first" Xiaoting pulled her into the dining room with Youngeun.

"I made that!" Mashiro proudly said and pointed at the pancakes.

"It's delicious, unnie" Youngeun smiled and gave Mashiro a thumbs up.

The others are still sleeping because they watched movies last night and slept late. And since today is their rest day, the unnies didn't wake them up for them to get enough sleep.

"You should fix yourself after eating. Wear something warm since it's cold outside." Xiaoting looks at Youngeun.

"Me? Why?" Youngeun, looking confused, points at herself.