Special 2

"Dino!"

"Dino!"

Yurina and Youngeun both said after they saw a dinosaur stuffed toy and went inside. 

Xiaoting sighed as she saw the two squeeze the stuffed toy. Yurina's obsession with Dinosaurs influenced Youngeun to like it too.

"Stop, you two" she said and pulled them outside the shop.

"I want it" Yurina said and pout

"Me too." Youngeun said while pulling the side of her shirt.

Xiaoting doesn't have a choice but to let them go because they will continue to whine at her.

"Why do I look like I'm babysitting two kids?"  Xiaoting said to herself before following the two inside

"Did you already pick what you want?" Yurina and Youngeun nod after Xiaoting asked them.

She both got the stuff toys that the two picked and went to the counter and paid for it.

"Here" Xiaoting gave them the paper bag.

The two looked at her confused and opened it.

"You paid for it?" Yurina looked at her.

"I thought you wanted it?" Xiaoting innocently said.

"Unnie, we said we want it. But we didn't say you should pay for it." Youngeun laughed at her.

"I don't mind paying for it though" Xiaoting just shrugged her shoulders and turned her back feeling shy because she misunderstood the two.

Youngeun and Yurina look at each other and laugh before following Xiaoting and both cling on her arm.

"Let's try the photo booth!" Yurina pointed at the photo booth that they saw and pulled the two. It's a shame that it only allowed two people inside because it is small so they just take turns.

After Xiaoting and Youngeun's turn, Yurina holds Xiaoting's hand and pulls her inside.

"Kiss me here," Xiaoting said and pointed at her face. It's for their next pose so Yurina just goes with it because the timer is just 5 seconds.

"You are so light! You should eat more" Yurina said after she lifted Xiaoting.

Youngeun can see what is happening inside and smiled as she saw her two unnies, her two moms. She will probably miss seeing the two together.