(Just Stranded) Oc!

A/n:Before we start it off this is just gonna be my rainwing/hybrid Oc! Her name is NightFlower.

(What She Look Like Above and enjoy the story! And I was planning if she's a nightwing rainwing hybrid and I can't think so I'm still deciding on

(What She Look Like Above and enjoy the story! And I was planning if she's a nightwing rainwing hybrid and I can't think so I'm still deciding on.)

(Base is not mine BTW but the art belongs to me.)

Noone's POV

"Cmon guys!"

A Boston yelled in front of the whole team and a rainwing beside them look at the Boston annoyed, they have been waiting for miss Pauling since she is the guide to their cruise for a reward at winning against the Blue's so the administrator decided there going on a island.

"Scout shut up."

A rainwing who was reading her enchantment book of animus she tried to read her focus but needs this annoying Boston to shut his face up or else her venom will be all over his face

"Aww cmon Flower! I'm just hyped as hel-"

"Alright boys and rainwing time to go!"

All ten look at miss Pauling who was currently ready to escort them in the cruise she was saying,

All men cheered and the rainwing smiles filled with excitement and filled in her stuff ready her scales changing to starburst and guessings about what can go wrong or what can happend?

Time Skip-

They have been escorted in the cruise she didn't get seen because if her invisibility and kept hidden away when they got there, it was big but not enough for the rainwing so she only fits being outside she sighed annoyed and look at miss Pauling she looked at NightFlower apologicaly

"Really Miss Pauling??"

"Sorry NightFlower"

Miss Pauling didn't say anything after that then walked away, the rainwing booked her stuff in the boat as she sat patiently outside then the sound blurred ringing in her ears so its starting, a pilot was driving them off.

It started to move the team and her did things on whatever as they were far away in the shore and miss Pauling watch them leave before going off.

.

It has been minutes to hours while there on the sea NightFlower has been getting bored of nothing to do to eat or sleep the problem is that she doesn't know where the hell are they going who knows what, she didn't listened to the conversations earlier but she didn't mind because she was typical NightFlower.

A grumble of thunder in the sky sounded in the distance that sounded loud NightFlower bringer her head to where it is she suspect that it will rain.

"Guys we maybe have a little problem to bad I cant go in"

"Yeah whatever its just a rain"

She heard it from the inside she can't help but feel worried about there situation she became light blue color she was shaking a little bit until then...

*

CRASH!*

A loud thunder was heard it strikes the boat it has a hole in it. NightFlower Yelped then her talons clutched tightly on the floor for dear life her mind became dizzy before fainting.

...

"NightFlower wake up."

"Hey wake up."

the rainwing open her eyes to see that medic is the one who woke her up he's been poking her eyes till she's awake she fluttered her eyelids open then looked around it was in the afternoon almost dark she looked at medic

"What happend?"

"You passed out when the thunder hit the boat and that's the problem since engineer has been fixing the boat for a while."

"Oh..."

NightFlower thanked medic for waking her and decided to eat some grapes why not?