9

After the dinner fiasco, Seungcheol checked up on Jeonghan who decided to get back to work on the project to distract himself.

"Han," Jeonghan looked up. "How are you feeling?" Seungcheol asked as he shut his door and walked over to Jeonghan.

"Tired. And more irritated." Jeonghan responded, as he noted down some information. Seungcheol softly placed a hand on his shoulder, "Come on, let's sleep." Jeonghan sighed and gave in, saving his document.

Seungcheol went to his closet, and tried to find clothes that would fit the other. "I have some sweatpants and a t-shirt for you." Seungcheol said, as he handed them to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan thanked him as he took them to the bathroom to change. "Of course the sweatpants don't fit." He muttered.

Once Jeonghan finished changing, he picked up his own clothes, and left the restroom to go back to Seungcheol's room.

"Cheol..." Jeonghan said, getting his attention "The sweatpants don't fit me." Seungcheol looked, and laughed lightly, "I don't exactly have clothes in any smaller size."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and laughed, trying to tighten the sweatpants so they wouldn't fall down. "By the way, where do I sleep?" Jeonghan asked, tying a bow on the strings.

"You'll sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Jeonghan raised a brow, "Why?" He asked as he sat near the desk.

Seungcheol looked back, "Because the guest room is being fixed up. Plus, I don't think the floor would be comfortable for you." Jeonghan shrugged, "I slept on a couch when I gave the room in my house to my dad." A soft yawn escaped him.

Seungcheol shook his head, "Take the bed Han." Jeonghan sighed a little, and moved to the bed. Once he hit the spongy material, he felt himself start to fall asleep. "Night Hannie." Seungcheol whispered from the floor, smiling to himself in the darkness.

Soon, the sounds of life started piercing through the windows and walls. Morning had arrived, bringing singing birds and slow rising traffic. Seungcheol had woken up, and stretched before getting up from the floor.

5:50am

Is what Seungcheol read. "First time waking up early," Seungcheol mumbled and noticed Jeonghan sleeping comfortably on his bed.

"Hyungie!" Youngjae yelled as he ran into Seungcheol's room "Jae, quiet down." Seungcheol whispered as he pointed to the sleeping figure on his bed.

Youngjae looked, and nodded, "Mama said go eat breakfast." Youngjae giggled before running out, fumbling downstairs to the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Jeonghan woke up, "What time is it?" Jeonghan asked Seungcheol "Six." He responded, and went to find his clothes.

Jeonghan then stretched, and sat up "I'm not going to lie...that was the best sleep I ever got." Seungcheol laughed, and went to grab some clothes for Jeonghan.

After finding some clothes he handed them to Jeonghan. "They should fit." Jeonghan nodded and took them.

Seungcheol then saw Jeonghan hesitating, "You don't want to go?" Jeonghan nodded, "After what happened yesterday, I'm scared to go back." Seungcheol sighed but nodded.

"Understandable." Seungcheol then had to think of something, "Here I'll ask my mom if you can stay for the day, and after school I can take you home." Jeonghan nodded.

"Do you have a charger for my phone?" Jeonghan asked, and Seungcheol nodded. "If its an iPhone then yes, if not then no." Jeonghan laughed, and grabbed Seungcheol's charger.