11

Once the boys arrived at Jisoo's house, they immediately bowed to Mrs Hong who was watching the TV, "You are welcome to anything in the kitchen, just make sure to clean up after yourselves." She told them before going back to watching her show.

Jisoo looked at the others and shrugged, "You guys hungry or do you want to go to the game room?" He asked as he set his keys in a bowl. "You're the host," Wonwoo told him.

"Oh! Does the hot tub work?" Minghao asked the now pink haired boy. "Yeah." He responded before looking at Jeonghan who was just looking around the house.

"We should relax there after fooling around later." Jisoo nodded and decided to take them to the game room that was upstairs.

As they entered the room, they all sat on the couch. "Hey Jeonghan," The long-haired boy hummed. "Where did you get that scar?" Jihoon asked, pointing to it.

Jeonghan smiled sheepishly, "Well...When I was younger I got "poked" by a stick," The others looked at Jeonghan in confusion. "It was a boy around my and Jisoo's age." Jeonghan told them and they nodded.

"Wait..." Jisoo mumbled before turning to Jeonghan. "Seungcheol poked someone with a stick and apologized by giving his stuffed elephant when he was younger." Jeonghan bit his lip to stop himself from laughing.

Jisoo then got up and left the room to find something. When he came back, he had a photo album in his hand.

"I've been friends with Cheol since I was young." He told Jeonghan, before opening the book and showing a picture to him.

The picture was of Jisoo, Seungcheol, and another little boy with the same scar as Jeonghan, fresher than how it looks now after all those years.

"Is that you?" Seungkwan asked as he looked more into it. "Yeah." Jeonghan responded, smiling a little.

"You piece of shit." Jisoo mumbled, making Jeonghan laugh loudly. Soon Jisoo set the album down and looked at his friends. "So what now?" Minghao asked.

"Oh! I have more news to tell." Seungkwan exclaimed and pulled out his phone. They all crowded around in curiosity. "Jieun is suspended until- What? Next week?" Seungkwan gasped, making the others nod.

"Well because of the way she treated Jeonghan, her friends decided to unfriend and stop talking to her."

They were surprised. Usually Jieun's friends would go along with her and do whatever she does too.

"Watch it be a lie." Jihoon said, making them all agree to that statement. They decided to just play around before doing anything else. After playing for two hours they took a break and waited for the pizza that Jisoo's mom had ordered.

As they waited, Jeonghan looked at Seungkwan, "You've been dating Vernon for a year now, right?" Jeonghan asked, tilting his head. "Yeah! He's the best boyfriend." Seungkwan beamed.

"What about you?" Minghao asked Jeonghan. "What about me?" He asked back, raising a brow. He wasn't sure where the conversation was going. "You into anyone?" Minghao asked.

Jeonghan hesitated to respond, "Well- I mean..." This caught all of their attention as Jeonghan was starting to get flustered.

"I bet it's Cheol!" Jihoon joked making Jeonghan even more flustered. " IT IS!" Seungkwan yelled gleefully and started to smile mischievously. "Reasons why we have 'sacrifice Seungkwan' as our group chat name." Jisoo added, making them laugh.

The red haired boy pouted before sitting back down. "I'm teasing~" Jisoo cooed before stretching. "Okay, I have a serious question." Wonwoo said, getting everyone's attention.