31

Months passed and you couldn't escape nor be saved. Your mentality went down the drain as you heard the news of sorcerers having a civil war then Kenjaku's team, who deceived you as the man Geto, caused mayhem in their civil war and captured Gojo when they least expected and released cursed spirits to divert their attention. You wanted to curse the world for letting these villains change the tides. Gojo was your only hope because he's the second strongest, but now you can't rely on him as he's sealed away with Kenjaku. You wished you knew where he lived so you could steal the prison realm and release him.

"Oh, little lamb," Sukuna cooed from behind. "Can you not be depressed? The outlook is really high! We're going to take back the world and change it." He grabbed your jaw and turned it so you're looking at him.

Only contempt and sadness roamed in your eyes. You were surveillance 24/7 and still felt weak but not as bad as before. You could move around and speak, but you got tired a lot easier. Your body was drained while you couldn't pull yourself together to escape just yet. The bug inside you wasn't found but you had an idea where it could be. However, you didn't try it because there's eyes everywhere.

"As much as I want to kill everybody... I just can't. I'm too exhausted to do anything or plan how to eliminate all sorcerers." You quietly spoke, making quick eye contact with him before looking away in fatigue.

The only way for you to survive was to listen to Sukuna. You knew he wasn't dumb to believe that you'd fully submit to him. He knew you wanted the bug out of you so you could escape, so he drew a line between you and him. He wanted to see you crack on your own without his effort. Regardless, Sukuna treated you with respect and showered you with luxury. You were well taken care of while still acting like his prisoner in his room. Luckily, you had your own bed to sleep on and your own space in his room to occupy yourself. He bought books, art and sewing supplies, and many more to fill in the gaps in your day-to-day life. Yet the down side of it all was that he kept making you wear junihitoe. You looked too expensive for someone who's under house arrest.

"I know hearing that your teacher is sealed hurts." Sukuna let go of your jaw and patted your head like you were a dog. He has never been aggressive or mean towards you, only showing his gentle nature behind closed doors. You wanted to assume it's because you resemble Kameko even more, or he's pleased with your great listening ears. Either way, you're not easily swayed by his new demeanor. He's still the same man who kidnapped you for his own greed. You're just listening to survive. "But it's for a good cause, y/n. If he interferes with our plans, then how are we supposed to get justice for Kameko? We both know she deserved better, and nobody understands that because they're ignorant and selfish just like those sorcerers trying to obtain power after the deaths of the higher ups."

Why does he have to talk to me like I'm a child? Just because I've been obedient, polite, emotional, and drained doesn't excuse the way he's talking to me. Of course I know Kameko deserves better, but my plan of 'better' is to destroy the hierarchy and system in total, not taking over it and creating a dictatorship where people fear you. You mentally sighed to yourself. You didn't know how long you wanted to put up this act. There's just no opportunity to cut yourself open and dig the bug out.

"Can you take me outside, please? Staying inside this room for months has made it all stuffy and boring for me. I want some fresh air and see mother nature before it snows then I have no choice but to stay inside until spring." You pleaded with your doe-like eyes at him, enchanting him with your Kameko face. He has never declined your request because you knew his heart still had Kameko residing there. Other than that, if your request wasn't simple and easy then he would object and convince you otherwise.

Sukuna's heart faltered by your looks as he couldn't say no. She's right. Observing her, she's been compliant. Not once has she tried to escape or manipulate my servants. She knows her place and uses the things I give to her. I can't see why I can't escort her around my estate since she's already living here. Maybe this will help ease her mind off from her teacher. After concluding his thoughts, he accepted your request.