Authors Note: Okay hear me out. I haven't watched the Dream SMP for a while, so I forgot what happens so if some parts that I put together are correct I'm sorry and that I'm adding parts that they never did. But like this is my story so meh. It went well with the story so I'm keeping it.

"Hey, come on you need to get up we got to leave soon." Techno said lightly shaking me to wake me up. I sat up and looked at him half asleep.

               "We're leaving now?"

               "No, I said we're leaving soon." He said and handed me a slice of pumpkin pie. "While you eat that I'm gonna get stuff ready and then we're leaving." 

               I started eating the pumpkin and right before Techno was gonna leave the room, he turned around and took the cape off my shoulders. "Don't worry if you ever need it again, I'll give it to you. It usually gets colder more at night than in the morning."

               After a while he came back to his room still seeing me sitting on his bed. "Okay you're ready?" I looked up at him and nodded. I quickly jumped off the bed and followed him out of the house.

               "Whatever you do, just don't get spotted by anyone okay. If you see Wilbur and Tommy, I want you to go over to them and stay there." 

               "Okay."

               We got to Manburg and as we we're heading to the stage was, I saw Wilbur and Tommy on top of one of the houses. Techno looked over at them and looked back down at me. 

               "Go over to them now okay." He said, I spread out my wings and flew up onto the building landing next to Wilbur. 

               "What's going on?" I asked.

               "We don't know yet. We'll just have to watch and see what happens." Tommy said.

               I looked over the edge of the building and saw Schlatt, George, Quackity and Tubbo walk onto the stage. "Wait, Tubbo?"

               "Shh Schlatt's about to speak." Wilbur said.

               Schlatt went up to the mic on stage tapping on the mic to make sure it was working and cleared his throat.

               "I want to drive home the idea that this celebration will be about Manburg that has been brought forth by my administration"

               Wait, celebration? What does Schlatt mean by celebration? I thought.

               "A celebration of democracy of law and the new era of peace."

               After his speech Tubbo was next but, this didn't act like any normal speech. When Tubbo got to the stand George and Quackity started to block him in with yellow concrete and iron bars.

               "TUBBO!" I yelled, Wilbur quickly covered my mouth and pulled me and Tommy down away from the edge of the building. 

               "Don't be yelling or we will get caught." Wilbur said quietly, he didn't take his hand away from my mouth and looked over to make sure no one saw us. 

               Wilbur sighed with relief and uncovered my mouth. "Oh, thank god they didn't notice us." We looked over and for some reason Techno was on the stage pointing a cross bow loaded with fireworks at Tubbo.

               "What the hell is Techno doing?" I asked worried, please don't tell me that he's gonna kill him. Tommy looked back at me and saw me all worried about Tubbo.

              "Don't worry he's on our side."

               I trusted what Tommy said but then didn't when Schlatt spoke. "Kill him Techno."

               "Tubbo don't think we didn't know what you and Ash were doing." Schlatt said, Techno looked at Tubbo and looked over at the top of the building where I was with Wilbur and Tommy. Please don't kill him. I shook my head and Techno sighed and looked back at Tubbo.

               "Kill him damnit!" Schlatt yelled.

               "Kill him, kill him, kill him!"

               Techno looked back at me, and I could tell that he was stressed out. He looked bac at Tubbo and sighed. 

               "I'm sorry Tubbo."

               "Wait wha-" 

               Tubbo_ was shot by Technoblade

               Techno fired the fireworks, and they went everywhere and killed Tubbo. 

               "TUBBO!" I yelled, I quickly got an ender pearl out and threw it at Techno making me teleport on top of him. I kicked off Techno into a backflip causing it to push him back and quickly switched to my sword. Tommy teleported with an ender pearl next to me and Wilbur appeared in front of me and Tommy. I looked over where Tubbo was, and shock structed my eyes.

               "Oh my god Tubbo." Me and Tommy both ran over to Tubbo. Tommy quickly broke the concrete as I pulled him out.

               "Tubbo? Tubbo?!" Blood was all over him and then his body disappeared.

               "Wait, where did he go?!" Tommy said.

               "Well look who it is." Me and Tommy both look behind us seeing Schlatt walking towards up. Wilbur quickly grabbed me and Tommy and pulled us of the stage. 

               "Now since that is over with now. I would like to make an announcement." Schlatt cleared his throat again and went up to the mic.

               "My first decree as the president of L'Manburg... the emperor! Of this great country."

               "Wilbur, surely not. Will - Will?" Tommy looked at Wilbur and Wilbur looked scared.

               "Is to revoke the citizenship."

               "Yes, sir!" Quackity said.

               "Of Wilbur Soot, Willow_Tree and Tommyinit."

               I looked at Tommy and Wilbur and they both looked scared. I looked around and everyone was surrounding us.

               "GUYS RUN!"