10

Taehyung had gotten up early in the morning, dragging Jeongguk along with him for the hour-long drive to Glamorous Deluxe

Taehyung had gotten up early in the morning, dragging Jeongguk along with him for the hour-long drive to Glamorous Deluxe. He wanted to make sure that everything was going well and in place for the grand opening that was bound to happen in a few days.

"Fuck, it's cold as shit in here." Jeongguk shivered as they walked into the

"You should've worn a heavier jacket." Taehyung sighed.

"You're wearing it."

"Oh be quiet- and turn the heat on." He huffed, turning on the lights.

"Aye, what the fuck is that smell?" The older said as the room started heating up. "Smells like something's burning."

"I don't know, see if you can find it, I'm gonna call the contractor and see where he is; he was supposed to be here before us." Taehyung said, pulling out his phone.

Within the hour, the contractor was at deluxe looking into the matter. Taehyung was texting Delaney and Jeongguk was shivering in the corner when the contractor walked over and told Taehyung what he felt the problem was.

"Alright, so I think there's a rat in one of the ducts." The contractor said, scratching the back of his neck.

"So you're telling me that there is a rat cooking in the vents?" Taehyung said, with a raised brow.

"In a way, yes." He said, trying to hold back a laugh.

"So how are we gonna take care of this?"

"We're gonna have to open up the walls and remove it from the ducts." Ron, the contractor explained.

"I don't have time to open the walls! I have an opening soon!" They younger said, annoyance evident.

"Well, that's the only option we have."

"Nah, I'll call a friend. Maybe she and her snake can help." He signed, taking out his phone and looking for Alira's number.

"Alright, well if that doesn't work out, feel free to call and we'll get these walls knocked down and put back up as fast as possible." The contractor said, slightly curious as to what Taehyung was planning on doing.

"Okay, thank you Mr. Ron."

As he left, Taehyung called Alira and asked if she could come by at some point that day with Delilah. She said she was more than happy to and would be there in a few hours, so while they waited, Taehyung and Jeongguk went out to get something to eat.

"Ah fuck~" The blue-haired male moaned as he took a bite out of his buttermilk pancakes.

"Huh?" Jeongguk said, brows raised and cheeks full of food.

"These pancakes are good as fuck." Taehyung said, taking another bite. "I could bust a fat nut right now." He whined.

"Keep making those noises and you might just get your wish." The older said, eyes low and mischievous. The couple finished their breakfast and headed back to the salon, when they got there Alira and Delilah joined them soon after.

"Hey Li, thanks for coming." Taehyung smiled. "Hi Delilah~"

"Hi Jeongguk." Alira said, greeting the older who was standing a ways away from them. He was pretty scared of snakes and just liked Delilah... from afar.

"Hi Alira."

Taehyung explained the issue to her and they soon got to work. Within 2 hours Delilah came out of the vents full, it appeared that there were way more rats in the vents than were expected. Taehyung made a note to call Ron and ask how they could try and prevent it from happening again.

"Ah that's so much better." He smiled as the heat was turned on yet again, this time without the smell of burning rats. "Thank you Li and Del."

Glamorous Deluxe was one step closer to opening.
_________________________

Ratatouille anyone?- Namjoon's Baby Muva