Chapter 2

Tommy POV

"Oi Brat! You're getting fostered!" She said jumping around. "Now grab your little useless bag I told you to pack and come downstairs." Sounding as happy as she could be. "Well actua-" I try to say."Such a shame you'll probally be back within a week or 3 tough." She cut me off. "Well, what are you waiting for, twig? Grab your backpack already and get your disgusting face out of here!" She added on. "W-Well, I a-actually don't have..-" I try to say but I get cut off again. "Oh my fucking God.. Don't tell me you don't have your bags already! Oh my fucking God!" She said angrily and kicked me in the stomach with her heels. 

I clutch my stomach and couch, trying to get air trough my lungs again as tears start streaming on my face. "Tch, weak kid.. Just be fast and grab your stuff already! The family is waiting y'know? God I hope they'll punch you extra hard, you deserve it. But you never know if their an actual good family and would report the orphanage so gotta put an act on, if they are actually a good family that family will see he's fuck up and return him within 2 weeks.." She said whispering the last part so softly that I couldn't hear and leaving the room. I get my stuff as quick at I could, wich is pointless anyways since I'll just be back here within 1 week or something but Betty would be mad if I didn't because 'it would make a bad impression' according to her, while we all know it would just be an abusive family anyways. 

I fastly ran downstairs but on my tippy-toes to not make any noise, it would just get me in trouble. I ran to the room with the front desk where the 4 where waiting for me. "Ah, Tommy! Are you excited to go to your new family?" She said putting a sweet fake smile on and looking at me innocently. Such a fake bitch. "Y-yeah.." I quietly say and she gave me a warning glare but not making it obvious for the family. "Okay, then we are set to go?" The guy named Phil said. I always straight up remember the names of the family members when they introduce themselves because most of the times I get in trouble if I don't. "Yep! Have a great day sir!" The fake ass bitch said and we walked outside, let's just hope for the best now..

Techno POV

"Ugghhhh, do you have to foster another kid? I mean, it would be a literal orphan." I said annoyingly being extra dramatic. "Oh come on mate, It would be fun! Don't you want another little brother?" Phil responded. "Yeah but the kid is probally gonna be all bratty and shit." I added on trying to convince him to not foster a kid. "Oh don't be like that Tech! The kid will probally be amazing!" Phil said. "Yeah and I'm really excited to meet this child!" Wilbur enthusiastically said. Why was he so excited?

A little time later we heard someone scream but just ignored it as we hear the door open. The woman with the name Betty pinned on her shirt was standing next to a golden blonde kid with ocean blue eyes. "Sorry that Thomas got a bit late, I'll give you guys some time to talk to eachother." She said in a sweet voice, it sounded a bit forced but, eh. 

The kid slowly walks up to us and looked a bit shaky and, scared? That's weird. He sat down and went to look at us three. I just glanced at him with a bit of a scary look so he knows that he better isn't going to act all bratty with us. "What's your name?" I heard Phil ask the boy but I didn't take my eyes off him. "T-Tommy.." The kid answered kinda weak and shaky. My expression softened a bit, so he maybe wasn't the bratty type then, I suppose. Still an orphan tough, bleh.

Phil asked the kid some questions wich he shortly and quietly answered. Wilbur looked excited the whole time and I? I just glanced at him the whole time and I got a feeling he noticed. After the woman came to get our decision Phil said yes and filled in the paperwork. Not shortly after the woman emidiantley disappeared and got to Tommy's room I suppose. 

"Hey, dad." I ask. "Hm? Yes Techno?" He anwered. "Don't you think that kid seemed a bit... scared" I say looking the older in the eyes. "He's just a little bit nervous of meeting a new family, it's very common and normal, Tech." Dad said patting my head. "Yeah, okay." I respond waiting for the kid to come. I did hear some loud noises while Phil was talking to me but it's probaly nothing.

Back to Tommy POV

We where standing in front of a black SUV car and hoppen inside. Yeah, this family's definitely rich, and that means nothing good..

"This ride will take a while, around 20 minutes. So you guys want to go to McDonald's or eat when we're home?" The Phil guy asked. I gagged at the mention of food. As I heard both of them respond McDonald's I just also agreed to not piss them off already. If I don't fuck up the chance of getting beaten is less big. That's what I've learned at the past homes.

When we get there Phil asks everyone their orders. "And what do you want, Tommy?" He asked me. "U-Uhm.. Nothing, t-thanks.. I've already eaten at the orphanage.." I lied. I saw Techno giving me a small glance but emidiantley looked away tough. Was he already suspicious of me? I hope fucking not or I'll be back within 2 days. The staff always get mad at me when I get back and lock me up in the dark basement with little to no food or water, it's also shittingly cold there and my clothes aren't exactly so warm but more likely thin and ripped. Even the hoodie

When everyone got their food I just stared out the window as we drove into a wealthy looking neighborhood not soon after. When the car suddenly stopped we all got out and I am amazed at what I see in front of me.

-1074 Words