Chapter 2

Makayla's POV~

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock blaring into my ear. I turned it off and ran my hand through my dirty blond hair. I can't wait til 7! Like I'm sooo excited I can't even explain how excited I am!

I ran into my closet and grabbed my red skinny jeans and black and white Paris shirt. One of my favorite outfits of all time. I stripped out of my pajamas and into my outfit.

Once I checked out my outfit, I went into my bathroom and curled my hair into loose curls. That took about 20 minutes but I have to look good for my last day on school.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom fixing breakfast and my dad reading the newspaper. Why do people even read the newspaper? Just go on the Internet or turn on the TV.

I inhaled the smell of bacon and pancakes. I pulled out my phone to see 2 unread messages. One from Grant and the other from Nicole. Yay!! Two of my favorite people. I tapped on Nicole's message and read:

'Hey babe! You ready for the best day ever?! -NickiBear(:'

I laughed at her new signature and typed:

'You know it! Last day of school and... Oh what am I forgetting??(; -MickyMoo(:'

I sent the text and checked my text from Grant-

'Hey! Ready for the last day of the living hell we call school? -Grant'

'OMG! Yes! -MickyMoo(:'

I sent the text and grabbed a piece of bacon. That's all I needed. I rushed upstairs and into the bathroom to do my make up. I pulled out my make-up bag and pulled out my mascara, eyeliner, and foundation. I put on a thin layer of foundation and a little bit of eye liner then a usual amount of mascara. I'm not the chick to put on loads of make-up. Like, EW. No.

I grabbed my bag and sunglasses and rushed down stairs and yelled,"Bye mom. Bye dad. Love you," then I was out the door. I looked across the street to see Nicole running across the street and in front of a car.

"Nicky! You could have got hit!" I yelled hitting her across her head when she reached me. "Dude. Like Grant always say, yolo!" She said doing a little dance. I smirked and pulled her into the car.

"Woah. What's the rush?" She asked. "I want to get school done and over with. Maybe that will make the concert go by faster." I muttered under my breath the last part. "Me too but not enough the almost smack my friends head on the car!" She yelled laughing. "I didn't smack your head on the car!" I laughed. "Almost." She said.

I smirked and put the key into the ignition. The car purred as it came to life and I pulled out of the drive way.

"Girl turn on the music." Nicole said plugging her phone into the car. "What song?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road.

•Here I am waiting, Ill have to leave soon. Why am I holding on?•

"I love this song." I squeaked. Nicole laughed. It takes about 20 minutes to get to school, but about half way, my car started slowing down. "Umm... Micky? What's going on?" Nicole asked with worry filling her voice.

"This can't be happening. This. Can't." I murmured to myself. "What happened?" Nicole asked. "My car broke down." I said hitting my head on my steering wheel continuously. "Well lets ring someone and ask for a ride." Nicole suggested. "Or we can just skip today." I said with an evil smirk.

"Yeah! I want to feel bad-ass." Nicole said. I laughed and said,"We can walk to the mall. It's like a 30 minute walk." I said. "Ugh! Are you trying to kill me?" Nicole said over dramatically. "Yes." I sarcastically said. Nicole gasped in shock as we got out of the car.

"Well, this sucks." I said about a minute later. "Yeah." She agreed. A black van passed us then stopped. "Micky." Nicole panicked. I grabbed her hand and she gave it a tight squeeze. "It's ok. Don't panic." I said as I watched the car back up.

I started to panic now. All the what ifs rushing through my head. I looked ahead even though the car was right next to me. I felt my hands get all sweaty as I heard the car window roll down.

"Do you need a ride, love?" I heard a thick, husky British accent ask.

____________________________________________________

Well I will update when this get atleast 15 reads(: read our other fanfics made by Kenzie and Aubry!! Xx

Vote

Comment

Fan

•Alyssa(:•