0.1

Annabell's POV

"I cant believe you didn't tell me this sooner, I have nothing to wear Amelia, we're invited to one of his parties and I refuse to embarrass Gracey so take it easy tonight we've met the boy a handful of times" I scold Amelia knowing just how awful her ideas become once slightly intoxicated, despite how they seem like a good idea at the time. to her anyway.
"Anna you live with a fashion student and you are stood complaining about a fashion emergency as if you don't have free reign over my wardrobe" she battled back whilst applying highlight to the inner corners of her hair. "Lighten up Anna we get to properly meet him, and his friends maybe there will be some interesting people there and we aren't going to get anywhere if we sit in a corner for the entire evening" she finishes off.

My hands rake through the copious hangers in her wardrobe before finding out a simple and easy outfit. A skirt. Well at least what Amelia tries to convince me is a skirt. She insists it's okay because "Paris Hilton once said skirts should be as short as a belt". a simple sparkly top and some black boots. I rummage through the pot of lip liners sat on Meel's dresser and find an old faithful i'd been searching for. "OH MY GOD I KNEW YOU TOOK THIS" I laughed as she pouted towards me. "you can keep it if we don't lose it tonight" I give in knowing she'd end up with the lipliner either way. Giving in easy just saved me the hassle.

Amelia's POV

"Are you nearly ready Gracey said we could head over for pre drinks before everyone really arrives, at-least that way we can be a few drinks down before people really show up" I smile towards Anna whilst grabbing a leather blazer from my clothing rail. "Oh gosh and wait your outfit NEEDS this" i exaggerate before handing her a coat with fluffy sleeves and details. I wait anticipating Anna's answer before she sends a nod my way. "great the uber's outside" I grin as we make our way out of the door locking up and entering the lift.

The uber journey was filled with brief chit chat here and there with the uber driver as well as plenty of gossip about how we thought the night was going to go. "You'll be 10 shots in and it'll be too late Meel" Anna giggled. I disagreed but she was right, she always was right. She knew me too well and she was aware of it too. " I cant go any further up the road than this ladies" the driver said before we briefly thanked him, wishing him well and heading towards Gracey's place. 

We both rushed to knock, both wanting to beat the other giggling at how childish we found ourselves whilst we stood on the doorstep before the door opened and we were greeted.
"Kai how are you it's so lovely to see you again" Anna smiled as she greeted Gracey's boyfriend. "Hey you girls" he said giving both of us short hugs "I am so happy you are here Gracey is having a sulk over her dress and I told her she looks fine and apparently fine is bad" he spoke in one breath making the two of us giggle again. "I'll go fix it Kai, Anna wait in the Kitchen for me, drinks are calling our name" I call out as i approach the stairs to go and help Gracey.

Gracey's POV

"BOO guess who" a voice called as my shoulders were grabbed. "My second favourite Uni student" I joke. "You're lucky you're offering pre drinks miss Gracey" Meel says. We sit on the floor for a few minutes before she speaks again "Kai said he called the dress fine" before she bursts out laughing. "He just doesn't understand Meel" I whine "he's adorable really but fine sounded so forced". She pulled at the mesh material on the dress before digging out a pair of heels for me. I had no doubt in my mind that they would be strewn across a floor somewhere in the house in a couple of hours time but for the sake of making an effort I put them on anyway. "Right now lets go and have shots before Anna starts worrying and Kai steals you away from us" Meel says linking her arm with mine before we head off down the stairs.

Kai's POV

"And then I said the dress was fine which is apparently bad but I didn't mean it in a bad way the dress is nice she looks nice" I sigh whilst the boys stare back at me before my eyes scan the room and fall onto Gracey. I excuse myself from the group and head over "It looks beautiful my love,honestly i'm sorry I didn't word it too well earlier. Chelsea blue is mine and your colour" I joke to put myself at ease. Any worries I had are instantly washed away when she smiles back at me. "I was just being a little dramatic Kai don't stress. I'm going to have a couple of shots with the girls and i'll make my way over to you, you can come with or go sit with the boys for a bit" she spoke softly before giving me a short kiss on the cheek. I peck her lips a feeling i'm sure i'll never grow tired of before I head back over to the boys.
"Not in the dog house then" Mason jokes, I shake my head at him. "Who's in the dog house" Ben speaks before flopping himself down onto the sofa where myself Mason, Timo and Jorgi were sat. "Nobody-" I said before Timo cut me off "Kai's in the dog house he told Gracey she looked fine and that was it" Ben laughed with Mason as i shook them off shaking my head slightly letting out a chuckle. "Aren't you two the only ones without girlfriends?" I hit back. The duo stopped laughing for a split second before we all made eye contact and begun laughing again. My ears were met with the noise of the doorbell "Let's get this night started" Jorgi called out before the boys begin cheering and I headed to the door.

Annabell's POV

The hours quickly filled up and in no time I had lost not only Gracey to Kai but Meel was also nowhere to be seen. Although I could easily guess she was around somewhere and just plotting one of her supposedly amazing drunk ideas. Before I knew it I was on my feet and made my way into the kitchen grabbing myself one of the designated cups that had been left out for people to use. As I reached for the tap someone spoke from behind me although everything sounded muffled at the best currently due to the music Kai and Gracey had been playing. I turned around to be greeted with a boy who smiled at me before I gave him a confused look, he stepped closer "I said surely you're not trying to sober up yet are ya" he spoke. I shook my head "sober up would imply i was drunk" I pause for a second "I'm actually getting it for my friend, need to find her because she's not exactly the brightest when she drinks" I laugh thinking of nights out previously.

𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥. - this was the night out where Gracey had met Kai.

"I'll help ya" he smiles holding his hand out as I push his hand away he chuckles "Mason" he smiles. I walk away heading to search for Meel yet again, finding her shortly after laying on the lap of a guy on a sofa. When i'm met with a voice behind me once again "Is that your friend on the sofa" I turned around to be met with the sight of Mason before nodding. "That's my friend Ben he points out" I follow where he is pointing to the guy Meel is laying on "c'mon we'll go over together" he says before he starts walking with me trailing ever so slightly behind.

Gradually introducing everyone! Mason's first appearance, you've all just met Gracey's boyfriend! There was a lot of POV switching in this so I hope it wasn't too hard to keep up with! I'm just trying to lay the basics down before details begin to be added etc. The next chapter will probably also be a basic one before i advance into more detailed chapters etc. This was the easiest way to get people introduced as this part won't really matter until later on in the book!  WC: 1392 (nearly triple the first proper chapter!!!
Thankyou for reading please let me know what you think.
- E