0.8

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭?
ᵂʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵇʸ ᴮᵉᵗʰ ᴸᵉⁱᵍʰ
ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 26 2021

Footage has emerged from a video of Chelsea and England national team star boy Mason Mount at a party.  We can only assume that the party was used as a relaxant or a small break from the recent premier league successes Chelsea are experiencing. This includes the most recent of matches where Mount scored a hat trick at 'The Bridge.'

In the video mount can be seen laughing and joking around to the side with Chelsea and England national teammate Ben Chilwell. This is until the music previously playing in the background cuts out leaving a silence filling the room with boo's coming from the crowd of people. Mount can then be seen climbing onto a table whilst music begins to play again in the background. Before he states down the mic "this is for mystery girl." The performance that follows is then Mount serenading the room with Peter Andre's Mysterious Girl whilst laughter and claps can be heard from the crowd. The crowd of which many familiar faces could be seen in including other fellow Chelsea teammates, Premier League opponents and members of the England National Team.

The video has left many questions in the minds of Chelsea fans and football fans alike with young hearts all across the nation and worldwide being broken at such a discovery. Whoever the mystery girl may be seems to have captured the attention and thoughts of the Chelsea player. A source close to Mount stated "it's early days between him and this girl but he really does like her. It's been a while since his last break up and he's finally come around to the idea of dating again." The most important question to ask at this time is how will this girl affect his performance on the pitch? And where does mounts focus lie. With the World Cup approaching and Chelsea pushing for the Premier League title many could argue Mount is fairly distracted with his love life and matters outside of the game is he taking his career seriously? Is he going to be the player needed by both club and country?

It's fair to say that Mount will have a substantial amount of attention on him in the coming days as Chelsea are set to face Southampton in the EFL cup on the 26th of October. This fixture will be followed Newcastle away on the 30th of October with the second leg of a Champions league clash against Swedish side Malmö FF at the beginning of next month.

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟓 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

WC; 444

-E