Ruin The Friendship II-Heejin

Heejin (ARTMS) x Male Reader
Requested by heejinated
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Heejin's POV

"Babe?" I tugged Y/n's arm. "Can you come over tonight?"

"I thought your Appa said no boys over this week," he looked at me.

"But I don't want to be alone in the house," I pouted. "It's scary."

Y/n turned to me, shutting his locker.

"Fine," he fixed the backpack strap on his shoulder. "I'll come protect you from the mysterious night creatures you claim are in the house."

"I saw it!" I slapped his shoulder. "It was tall and dark!"

"That sounds like a curtain waving in the midnight breeze Heejin," he chuckled.

"Stop teasing me!" I buried my head into his chest.

He hugged me tight, kissing my head. We walked to our first class after I let go of him.

"How cute," Hyunjin squished my cheeks. "You look like you've been getting teased."

"Stop it," I frowned playfully.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Thank you," I heard Y/n sat at the door.

"Food!" I squealed.

"How many things did you order?" My boyfriend set it on the kitchen counter.

"Enough for us to eat on the rest of the week," I shrugged.

Y/n chuckled then opened the bag. We it away some of the food in the fridge.

"This is what we're eating, right?" He held up a To-Go box.

"Yep," I nodded.

I sat next to him before we started eating the food. Y/n and I hummed in content.

"It's really good," he nodded.

"All of it is," I agreed.

We took our time eating then cleaned up. I laid him onto the couch before turning the TV on.

I laid on top of him, my head nuzzling his chest. Y/n ran his hands through my hair and rubbed my side.

"This is kind of awkward Heejin," he whispered.

"We have cuddled like this for a little over five months and you're just telling me this now?" I sat up a little.

"I didn't want to make you upset," he smiled sweetly.

I stroked his cheeks then kissed him.

"I love you," I whispered. "But I'm not getting up."

"I love you too," Y/n chuckled.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Are you sure your parents aren't going to get mad?" Chaewon looked at me with a raised brow.

"How many times have I used you guys as a lie?" I shrugged. "This isn't the first time."

Hyejoo high fived me then we continued eating our lunch. Y/n sat next to me before kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him, pecking his lips.

"How are you?" He opened the carton of juice in front of him.

"I'm fine," I picked around at my food. "And you?"