Chapter 1

Y/n walks around her unorganized room trying to find where she threw her uniform last night before jumping into her bed to settle down for her first day today. Y/n checks her alarm clock next to her bed '10:26 pm' a wave of urgency hits her like no other, she decides that she will look for it after she brushes her teeth and fixes her hair. Speed walking to her small bathroom she notices her uniform hanging on the bathroom door, feeling a bit better since she found her uniform some of the anxiety of her being late goes away. Y/n looks at herself in the mirror glancing over her features before she grabs her toothbrush and paste, rinsing her mouth out when she's done she grabs her brush and detangles her hair. Y/n never really had super curly hair; it was mostly wavy, but when she would brush it dry her hair flattens out; It would always annoy her when she tried to style her hair after she brushed it. Luckily she didn't have to really style her hair, just had to put it in a bun to keep it out of her face. Y/n takes one more look at herself after she changes into her uniform, Y/n is around 5'7, plumpy, with a slightly long face. Y/n has thin almond eyes, generic nose, high cheekbones that make her look like she's squinting while she smiles. Feeling good about how she looks she grabs some warm smelling perfume so it doesn't irritate some people's sensitive noses . she runs back to her room to get her phone and charger, she stuffs them into her little purse/satchel then looks at the clock again '10:42'. She grabs her keys and earbuds right next to them, runs out the door and locks it on her way out.

Arriving to the Pizzaplex she parks and sits in her car for for a minute trying to calm her nerves, trying to hype herself up she said " Stop being so nervous, its the grave yard shift nothing could go wrong during the night-" she pulls the sun visor down and points at her reflection- " If you fuck this up you have to move back in with mom...you don't want that now do you?" she flipped the visor back up with a " Yeah I thought so '' and exited her car. Locking her car she heads towards the front doors shivering a little from the chill in the air she walks faster, once she passes the doors she's met with instant warmth and vanilla scents through the air. Y/n spots someone hanging around the lobby with the uniform on, she calls out and walks to them. It was a woman with blond hair, she's around y/n height. The woman turns around and smiles " You must be the new night guard! Nice to meet you my name is Vanessa!" she held her hand out and shook Y/n hand. Vanessa told y/n that all she's going to do tonight is get to know the place, Vanessa walks with y/n around the Pizzaplex showing her all of the animatronics rooms and their little attractions like Monty Golf and the FazBlaster area. They made it to the Daycare and went in, " And this, this is the Daycare, nothing much here besides a mess and the Sun/Moon animatronic" y/n looked at Vanessa questionably. " The Sun/Moon animatronic? I thought there was just one, Sun right?" Vanessa shook her head and patted y/n on the back " Sun and Moon are the same animatronic Moon takes care of the children when they are taking naps, but lately some kids have been getting scared of him so the owners might take out nap times in the Daycare'' y/n had no idea what she was really talking about, partly distracted by the things in the Daycare, but she nods along to what Vanessa was saying.

While Vanessa was going over the security desk in the Daycare y/n saw something move in the playground, y/n looked around trying to see what moved but Vanessa dragged y/n attention back to her. Next thing you know an animatronic that was yellow popped out from the front of the desk with a " HEllooo" y/n jumped, " W-what-'' Vanessa, unfazed by what had happened, introduced y/n to sun " Sun this is y/n, she's going to be the new night guard. Treat her well ok?" Sun's head turned to y/n " A new friend! Wonderful! We could have so much fun together!" y/n laughed shyly and avoided his gaze, she was embarrassed about how she was the only one who got scared. Vanessa turned to y/n " oh yeah I should probably introduce you to everyone else, they should be in their rooms by now" on their way out y/n and Vanessa waved goodbye to sun as he did the same. " See you tomorrow, new friend.."