13

Hanma was smiling widely. A smile that was made just to piss of every other alpha present in the room.

"That's really cool Hanma-kun." Takemichi repeated the same thing as he scrolled through Hanma's insta. "You have so many followers." He was literally throwing stars from his eyes. "I want to start my insta too."

"Then why don't you start it?" Hanma said he moved closer to Takemichi's side. A sly grin forming on his lips when the other alphas visibly looked jealous.

"I don't have a phone." He said, "I wanted to buy one but then I thought my family would find me and give me the one I had." He chuckled, "Turns out I didn't have a family."

"That's not true."

Takemichi flinched. Hanma looked at the alphas with an amused smile.

"Wh-what we mean is that you have us as your family." Mikey said, "So please, never say that you don't have a family.

Takemichi smiled at that, "I know, Akkun told me the same thing. I am really happy to have you all as my family." He scrolled more and before he could start complimenting Hanma again Baji stood up and clasped his hands.

"This doesn't feel like a party." He said and others gave him a thumps up, "We should play some games."

"Nice idea." Akkun said as he sipped his cold drink. Getting a party in a barista shop and not even having a cold drink? That would be stupid.

But having a cold drink in winter was itself stupid.

"Let's play truth and dare." Inui said and everyone booed at him. He got hit by five cups along the way. "Wh-what? Don't people play this game in every party?"

"That's what makes it lame." Mitsuya said.

"Then let's add something new in this game." Inui looked really desperate to play truth and dare, "The person, who's chance it is, will not choose the option, someone else will choose it for them."

"And who will that be?" Kokonoi asked.

"We will spin the bottle again to find that out."

"Lame."

"The person can skip the question but they have to take a sip of alcohol if they want to." Inui ignored the others, right now, Takemichi was looking at him and listening everything intently. He's not gonna let this chance of getting noticed by Takemichi go in vain. "By the end of the game, the one who has drank the least would win."

"La—"

"That sounds fun!" Takemichi said.

Inui looked over at Hakkai with a smug face, "Were you saying something?" He asked and Hakkai just glared at him.

"It's sounds interesting." Hakkai said. Anything for Takemichi.

"But you can't drink alcohol." Hina said, "Don't forget you are pregnant."

Takemichi blinked, "Oh yes."

"And you can't possibly choose truth, since you don't even know anything about yourself right now." Akkun said and Takemichi never looked this shocked.

"Yes..."

Hanma just laughed.

"Takemitchy why don't you take your sweater off, I have switched on the heater." Chifuyu went to take his sweater in case Takemichi takes it out.

"It's fine." Takemichi said nervously, "I am good."

Chifuyu shrugged and walked over to sit among the others in the circle.