who is she?

"IF HE TAKE A HIT OF THIS, I KNOW HE ADDICTED."

PRE-EUPHORIA - SEASON ONE EPISODE ONE

As Milan continued to straighten her hair she heard her phone ring from her bedroom. She choose to ignore it the first time but when her sister started to scream out for her to answer it she had no choice.

Milan started going to school with me sophomore year.

She caught everyone's attention as soon as she walked into the school.

She walked as if she was on a runway.

Like she owned the place.

Milan walked into her new classroom, "Hi!!" The teacher grins at her.

"How are you? You must be Milan," The teacher ushers her to come to stand next to her.

Milan flashed her million-dollar smile as the teacher began to introduce her

"Class, this is our new student Milan,".

In the first row two seats back, she makes eye contact with a boy.

They held contact for a while until her teacher pulls her out of her trance, "You can have a seat right behind Nathaniel,"

She points as the boy Milan was starting at raises his hand.

This was the start of many things. A new obsession, new experiences, a new hatred.

Nate was attracted to Milan as soon as she first walked in.

Her catching his eyes didn't go over with her newfound sister-wife, Maddy.

Who sat across the room and watched the encounter on the right of me.

"Milan, I really like you," Nate said holding the girl by her waist. They were leaned up against a wall at an arcade.

"I really like you to Nate," Milan leaned up to kiss his lips.

As they continue to make out, they felt a splash of cold water hit them.

"Thirsty bitch, you couldn't wait to get your hands on him," She heard a girl's voice.

Milan was heated, she was trying to change but she wanted to fight. Her sister was going to bitch but this is justified.

"Maddy are you fucking kidding me? What is wrong with you," Maddy shrugs as she watches the people look up at her confused.

"You wanna walk around with this slut who thinks she owns the place," Milan slowly started to take off her heel.

"Oh, what are you taking your shoes off?" Maddy laughs with her friend Kat and Cassie.