hendrix

(short chapter, but it's an introduction :) )

"DRACO SEASON WITH THE BOOKBAG"

Milan watches as Nate throws his pants back on silently

"I don't think I want to do this anymore," Milan whispers as she gets off the bed.

She just didn't know if she was talking to him or herself.

As Milan reaches for her underwear Nate snatches it out of her grip. "Do what anymore?"

Nate's heart was thumping in his chest. It's the same unforgettable feeling of dread he feels each time Milan even comes close to leaving him.

"This." The girl moves her index back and forth between them.

"So what are you saying?" He says as she snatches her underwear and puts them on.

Nate was getting anxious, he knew it was going to happen sooner or later. He just wasn't ready to let go yet.

"I'm saying I'm fucking done with you," Milan huffs as she buttons her jeans up.

Her brain was probably scrambled from the coke, but she was convinced she was officially done.

"You're done with me?" Nate laughs and grabs her arm.

"That's what I said didn't I," Milan snatched her arm back.

In actuality she knew she wasn't done but she felt like taking this stance would give her the push she needed

"Fine, what do you want?"

"I want a healthy relationship," She shrugs.

"What are you even saying?" Nate throws his hands up in annoyance.

"I'M SAYING I'M FUCKING DONE!" Milan screamed holding her hands on her head.

The room was dead silent, only hearing Milan's deep breathing. "I'm fucking done," She whimpers.

"Are you high," Nate gritted at her and inside he was fuming.

"Why?" She turned her face up looking at him.

Even though the accusations were true, what did that have to do with their conversation.

"Don't fucking lie, are you?" Nate says stepping closer and grabbing her chin. Milan just shrugged and snatched it away.

Now she was in the hot seat, and she was burning up. She diverted her attention to the mirror of whoever room they were in.

The temperature began to rise between the two human beings.

Nate stood behind her in the same reflection, "You disgust me," He shakes his head.

"Yeah well, you're a pussy bitch who can't beat up his dad so his girlfriends are the next option,"

"You're such a fucking whore, I don't know who's worse you or Maddy." The male insulted her.

"Since I'm a whore, I'll make sure the next guy I fuck, I record and send it to you,"

The thought of anyone else touching Milan put Nate on ten.

"Fuck you!" He shouted at her walking towards the door.

"NO FUCK YOU!" Milan screamed back as he walked out slamming the door behind him.

*

Milan sat on the bed silently trying to console herself. Tears falling down her cheeks, she heard the door open up.

"Oh shit, I'm s-Are you okay?"

A brown skin boy walked in holding a cup, he slowly closed the door.

"I'm not that drunk where you can assault me, I will literally kill you," Milan looked at him with teary eyes, "If you're gonna be in here, shut up."

"Woahhh," The boy held his hands up, "I was just gonna chill out, I'm drunk as shit and I need somewhere to sober up."

He walked to the other side of the room and leans against the wall. Milan watched as he slowly slid down, not dropping his cup at all.

"My dad's gonna kill me," He whispers leaning against the wall.

The boy knew that he couldn't go home like this. Especially because he had a training session to go to in the morning to prepare for the upcoming season.

Milan looked away from him and just started playing with her hands.

"So, what's your name?" The boy spoke again. "The awkward silence is killing me,"

"Milan, what's yours?" She responded quietly.

He sighed, "Micheal but you can call me Mikey."

Then a sudden realization hit him, "Ohhh, I know you. You're that boy on the football team Ex right?"

Milan groaned and fell back against the bed, "Screw him,"

"Screw him screw him or like screw him?" Mikey responded.

"Screw him, screw him." She rolls her eyes watching the ceiling fan spin.

"Okay, good because you're too good for that nigga anyway," He shrugs taking a sip of his cup.

And this was the night that Micheal Turner and Milan Gambino found themselves finding comfort in each other.

This night was the seed that grew into a flower.