Communication 😍- BadBoyHalo/Tubbo POV

*lipbite*

*lipbite*

First Person + a bit of Third Person: BadBoyHalo/Tubbo POV
TWs: (M3nt@l br3@kdown, @rgu3m3nt$, c@p$, $w3@r1ng)

(Mental breakdown, arguments, caps, swearing)

BadBoyHalo POV-

"I will talk to Skeppy."

I carefully pushed the muffins into the oven, my face greeted welcomingly by the hot air.

I shut the oven door with a satisfactory grin and began to wash up the dishes I'd used.

"I know I have to talk to him. But... I haven't come to a conclusion yet." I sighed.

I picked up a medium sized bowl that had previously contained the flour mixture.

I dipped my sponge into the spout of steaming hot water and poured a spritz of dish soap into the bowl.

I pushed the bowl under the stream of water and started washing the back of it.

It was a calming act, really.

Everyone else in the house hated doing dishes, but I really didn't mind it- as long as I wore the rubber gloves so food didn't get on me 😅.

I scrubbed the bowl raw, making sure I could see it sparkle in the ray of sunlight streaming through the kitchen window before putting it on the dishrack to dry.

I repeated the process over and over with all the dishes I'd used, in a therapeutic trance of sorts.

When the cleaning was done & the muffins were out of the oven & on the cooling rack, I begrudgingly dragged myself to Skeppy's office.

I knew I had to talk to him. Communication, yk? But ugh. The awkwardness of it all was more than I could bare.

I groaned and rapped my knuckles against the white, wooden door.

I heard the creak of a desk chair & the thump of headphones being flung off of a person's head coming from inside the room.

"Here goes nothing!" I reminded myself sarcastically.

The door creaked open, not all the way, but enough for a pair of brown eyes to meet mine in a mind-numbing chill.

"Hey Skeppy..." I offered sheepishly.

He cautiously opened the door a little wider so that he was now standing in the doorway.

"Hey Bad?" he said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What, uh, brings your here?" he gestured to his office.

"Can I... talk to you?" I tried, mentally cringing at myself.

"Yeah... sure." His brows were still furrowed with a look of confusing and hesitance, but he opened the door for me anyways.

We made our way deeper into the room, and I admired the decor & layout of it all.