She's A Lover

"Love grew up with two loving parents and a beautiful home, she always described her parent's love as the greatest love story she ever heard

"Love grew up with two loving parents and a beautiful home, she always described her parent's love as the greatest love story she ever heard."

"Love and I used to be best friends until my dad died then we started drifting apart mainly because of all the drugs I was doing so I think that's probably my fault I'm glad she still had Lexi she would always be there for us no matter what."

"Unfortunately Love also had Nate and Nate wasn't good for anyone they had been friends since preschool and let's just that as they got older the more possessive Nate had become over his best friend."

"He had like this fantasy that he'd marry her and she'd be the perfect little housewife, yea some fucked up fantasy especially when she was one of his girlfriend's friends but if you ask me they might have had a better relationship than the one he and Maddy had you know if he wasn't such a psycho."

"Love just could get along with everyone I think that's why she Fez got along so well too. She met Fez through Maddy when Maddy took her along to buy some molly one time when they were fifteen ever since then she and Fez were friends she'd even just go sit at the corner mart with him and Ashtray for hours."