Chapter 2 Settling In

My mom decided it was best if it was just me and her going first. Since everyone knew it was hardest on me. My sister is 14 and my brother is 19. As we walked out we saw a man in a suit waiting for us with the name Belle written in bold, capital letters. My mom waved at him and he smiled at me and her. I suppose he's one of my mom's coworkers. He walked with us to the car, which was a black Ferrari. I stared in awe. This guy is rich, really, really rich.

As the car came to a stop, I rolled my window down. I saw a house, we were going to live in a house. A real house, not a flat. My mom saw I was excited and she grabbed my hand. "Lola, you are really going to like it here. I promise. It will be easier for you, turning over a new leaf." She told me calmly with a gentle smile. The man opened the door for me and gestured me out. Mine and my moms bags were waiting outside the car.  

The man finally introduced himself to me as James Flack. "Call me James, I don't quite like my surname." He told me with a strong British accent. I just smiled back and introduced myself "I'm Lola. Are you my moms coworker?" I asked with curiosity in my voice. "No, I'm going to be your families body guard. I felt strange. We were having a body guard? What on Earth do we need one for? We aren't even that rich. My moms new job must be special.

"Would you like to see your new room?" My mom asked in an excited tone. I stared at her a nodded like a maniac because of excitement. I surprised myself, I was never this happy. My mom led us up a flight of stairs. The house wasn't super big, but it was biggest I had been in before, judging how I had previously lived in a flat. We walked into my room and it seemed bigger than my older brothers room. My room's walls were dark grey with a large amount of white paint splatters, with some black on top. It was so amazing. My bed was queen sized and on a risen platform with a bedside table on either side. The bed was dark blue with dark purple and light blue pillows and I had a dark red fuzzy carpet. I had my own private bathroom which had a bath and shower, a cool, grey toilet, a grey sink and multicolored towels hanging on a rack with the same color scheme as the rest of my room. My curtains were light blue and My windows were huge. In front of my window was my desk. The desk was white with a black wooden chair next to it. All my books had already been moved into two slim bookcases on either side of my desk. In one of the corners the was a large window which protruded outwards with cushions on it so that I cold basically sit on the window. In the other corner there was a dark purple round hanging chair. I saw double doors on the side of the room and I opened them to see a walk in closet, I looked around and none of my clothes were there except the clothes my mom told me to set aside as my favorite. "New clothes or a new girl right?" My mom added seeing my already amazed face she showed me the shoe rack and a button which made it turn showing more shoes. They were mostly flats and converse but the was one part saved for heels. The thing is, My room and my closet and my bathroom weren't actually that big, it's just the lay out.

It was a Thursday, my mom told me I didn't have to go to school until about Monday or Tuesday judging on how well I would have gotten over my jet lag. I got over it on Monday so my mom said I would be in school on Tuesday.  

The next morning when I got up it was around 7:30.  I waled into my bathroom, took a shower and stood in my bathroom undressed drying my hair. Then, I opened the cupboard behind the mirror and found makeup, much it. I'm good with makeup bot I don't really like using it, but this was going to be my first day at a new school in a new place. Why not try something different? I put on some black eyeliner but not too much, some foundation, light brown eyeshadow and some baby lips lip balm. I felt like I looked amazing. I braided my hair to the side in a messy fishtail. I saw it was then around about 8 o’ clock so I went downstairs and made myself pancakes. About half an hour later my mom came down and told me were leaving. She took me to school, well, James drove and my mom sat with me.

When we got there, mom kissed me goodbye. “I love you Lola. Be good today, make friends. Girls and guys. You know guys are better friends than girls.” My mom said eyeing me. I just smiled back and said “Mom, I’m betting that I will only have guy friends because all girls care about are their looks. Girls are stuck up mom.” She just laughed and hugged me and got back into the car and headed off for work. As they drove off I saw a hand wave from the drivers seat, James is awesome. 

I walked to reception and asked for my schedule. “Sure love, here you are. First number is building block, second is floor and the last two are the room numbers. May I see your time table please?” She asked, and I handed the timetable back. “All right love, first lesson is English, see how under your teachers name it says 2303? Well, that means building 2, 3rd floor, room 3. Thanks love. Have a great first day.” She told me speaking really fast, but I got everything. So I left for my first class, on my first day of school.

                                                                  .~.~.~.

Thanks to all readers even if there aren't many DX. But either way thanks a million! 3 votes to continue story? 2 minimum, 4 max. Thanks everyone.