CHAPTER 4 : SLUG AND JIGGER'S APOTHECARY

A/N : Hey besties. Please drink some water. Have you taken your food? Maybe I sound like a mum. But it is really important sweethearts. Please have your food.

After getting her wand, Eleanor checks her necessary list.
"Dad we need potions ingredients"

" I know Ellie, let's move to Slug and jigger's shop. They are well famous for their own potion ingredients with best quality "

"Dad can you tell me what I gonna learn in my first year in potions. You know all the subjects and syllabus and to mention you're the great headmaster of Hogwarts" Eleanor smirked

"Eleanor I know you're eager to learn. But... Ok.. Let me tell. Students in their first year are taught the Boil-Cure Potion, called the "Cure for Boils" This potion consists of dried Nettles, snake fangs, stewed horned slugs, porcupine quills and Flobberworm Mucus. You better ask Slughorn "

But dad I know how to make this potion, Minnie taught me and--

No buts Ellie and for your kind information, please call Minerva as professor. Please drop your word "Minnie" here. She's gonna be your transfiguration professor.

Then what about Uncle Bigfoot? He's gonna be a professor too??

Noo Ellie, he is the game keeper and call him Hagrid, don't lock yourself in too much troubles. Rules are for everyone. Dumbledore said strictly.

"Break the rules" Eleanor whispered under her breath.

"Still I can hear you Ellie" Dumbledore scolded her

"I pasted your words on my forehead professor " She said and sticks her tongue out

Time skips to sorting ceremony

Like other students Eleanor goes to the platform 9 3/4 . Hagrid took her to the platform. She had all her supplies, books, her wand and her Celeste (I forgot to mention, Eleanor have a cat called Celeste, she had brown fur with some white strips,and her eyes are quite Hazel)

 She had all her supplies, books, her wand and her Celeste (I forgot to mention, Eleanor have a cat called Celeste, she had brown fur with some white strips,and her eyes are quite Hazel)

This is how our Celly (Celeste) looks

"Ellie.. Go and make friends " Hagrid gently offer her a smile.

"Meet yuh at ceremony Ellie"

"Meet you there soon Hagrid" Eleanor waved back him and made her way to the train.

She found an empty compartment, she set her luggage trolley aside and pulled a book from her bag and starts to read. Unfortunately she didn't made any friends during the journey.

Time skips to the ceremony

FIRST YEAR'S HERE Hagrid waved them and picked them to the boat. Eleanor sat down silently and watched the castle astonishingly. The castle was perfect. She entered to the great hall. The GREAT HALL was huge and neatly arranged with four long tables each consists the students of their own house. The houses are Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. They were named after their founders.

Eleanor found Minnie in the center of the hall and waved her and mouthed "Hey Minnie"

"Not your Minnie now, Ellie " McGonagall mouthed her back.

"Then don't call me Ellie, call me Miss Eleanor" Evelyn snapped back immediately
McGonagall let out a small chuckle and went to give her speech.

'Welcome to Hogwarts,'

'The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses.

Professor McGonagall now stepped forward holding a long roll of parchment. "When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted," she said.

The students clapped cheerfully

Miss Rosier, Willow

             SLYTHERIN!!!  the sorting hat said loudly. Claps from the Slytherin table is much louder than the thunderstorms.

Miss Fortescue, Alice

          GRYFFINDOR!!  the fellow Gryffindors clapped for her new housemate

Mr riddle, Tom

The little boy has pale skin and jet black hair and brown eyes. He sit on the stool
                 Humm. Very suspicious and ambitious. I can feel the taste of your cunning venom. Better be at
SLYTHERIN!!! again the Slytherin table slithered. (If I mention them roared, they would feel offended 😫🖐🏻)

Mr Potter, James

                  Gryffindor

Mr Lupin, Remus

                   Gryffindor

Miss Evans, Lily

                     Gryffindor

Mr diggory, Amos

                       Hufflepuff. The Hufflepuff table welcomed him fondly

Mr snape, Severus

                      SLYTHERIN!!

Mr black, Sirius

                     Gryffindor the Slytherin table looked at him disgustingly. Some people shout at him and yelled Blood traitor!! He shyly moved his way to gryffindor table

Mr lovegood, Xenophilius

                      Ravenclaw!  the Ravenclaw table didn't make noise like others, they simply hugged and welcomed him.

Miss Dumbledore, Eleanor

Eleanor shyly goes to the front row and sat in the stool.

Erm.... Another witch with kind heart, I'm seeing your braveness in your nerves.

Gryffindor?

You don't want to be a gryffindor

Then don't.

Hah.. Interesting.

You have lot of determination in your brain my young girl

Slytherin??

Nah.. You have huge knowledge and curiosity to learn something new.

"Wisdom, clever and wit" the hat uttered in reverence, it's amused tone turning serious and contemplative. "You possess all these traits, Eleanor Dumbledore." Eleanor took a deep breath and processed her way to ravenclaw table.

The ravenclaw table clapped affectionately.

After finishing up the ceremony, foods appeares in the table. Students look wowed and starts to eat their food. There are so many food. Pumpkin juice, bacon and steak, Cornish pastas, and the list goes. Eleanor watched her father, she smiled at him and Dumbledore returns the smile

A/N : Take care of yourself besties, eat all and have proper food. Self care is more important than any other. Don't forget to drop your comments below. Love you<3