Activation Code

AN: This is just to get to know the characters before reading the book! If you want to learn on the way then skip this chapter!

Character list:

Main character(s):

Tory- Tory is a girl who has been putting on a cold facade ever since her parents, aunt and uncle all died, basically from being on their Unit teams. She is actually a kind and fair person with a good nature but doesn't like letting people close to her in case they suffer a similar fate to her family.

A.J. Smith- A.J is a man all about money. He is the head of Unit 3 and appears friendly although all his thoughts generally consist of himself, money and himself! He is inexperienced with children but believed he has managed to charm his way to Tory's heart. Little does he know, Tory isn't planning on getting close to him...

The Lewis family:

Angela Lewis- Tory's Mother (Unit 1 and deceased)

Simon Lewis- Tory's Father (Unit 1 and desceased)

Patrick Lewis- Tory's Uncle (Unit 2 and desceased)

Gloria Lewis- Tory's Auntie (Unit 2 and desceased)

Andy Wickshire- Family friend (Unit 3 and alive)

Paul Wickshire- Family Friend (Unit 3 and alive)

Young members of The Team:

Thomas (nicknamed Tommy-boy)- Young recruit of Tory's team

Lewis (nicknamed Luigi)- Young recruit of Tory's team

Patrick (nicknamed Trick)- Young recruit of Tory's team. Tory has a secret hate for him because of the likeness of his name to that of her desceased uncle.

Old members of The Team:

Tony (Sandy)

Ralph (Alf)

Susie (Sue)

Kiera (Kia)

Candy (Blondie)- a typical but aged blonde with some rivalry against Tory. Has a natural stubborn and bossy nature.

McCaley (Kay)

Elvis (Evs)

Michael

Connor

Ellie (Lei)

AN: Now you know the whole team I reckon we should start reading? Do you? Sorry bout that! Anyways, I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading my latest book, Activation Code!

Jennifer (Fuzzly)