Little Drew Durnil

Little Drew Durnil

A boy named Drew Durnil thought he had everything he wanted. Drew Durnil was born in Kidwelly. A place in you guess wher with this Flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿. Will you try and guess? Yes you shall guess, but where does Drew live now? He lives in Swansea because they had to move once he was born. Of course, he had parents. But they passed away when he was 2, so he went to live with his Uncle Peter.

        Uncle Peter was a nice old man whom had the perfect life.

It was a hard life, but he got through everything there was to it, Peter had a much harder life, though, when his nephew Drew came to live. But he enjoyed (and still does) every second of it. Soon, when Drew's Aunt died, they couldn't cope where they lived any longer. So they moved back to Carmarthernshire, Kidwelly is a town in Carmarthernshire. Drew, himself was a creative boy who did anything to help. And oh, how helpful he was.

Uncle Peter had a job.

He had the job of being an euntrpeneure. That's a fun Job. It really is. But what did he actually do at this own Place? Well, he has the job of selling honey cakes. He loved his job. And everyday, he'd save some for tea. Every day, they'd both have Cheerios for breakfast, Honey Cake for tea, Welsh cakes for lunch, and Hotdogs for supper. Drew loved hotdogs. So did his Uncle. Oh, how they loved them! And oh, how tasty they are!