Chapter 2: NIGHT 1

y/n's shock made him fall over in his swivel chair

y/n's shock made him fall over in his swivel chair. y/n quickly got back up and looked at the monitor. the animatronics weren't looking at the camera anymore but one of them was missing. bonnie was gone.

y/n: fuck.

y/n looked at the other camera feeds to see him standing in the left hallway that leads to the security office. the thing was making its way to him. y/n panicked on thinking of what to do. should he go out and confront the animatronic? no, there weren't any weapons, to begin with, and his boss would probably sue him for any damages made to the animatronics anyway.

y/n looked over to the two buttons on the side of the door opening. one said "light" and the other said "door." that's when y/n smelled something foul. the smell was getting stronger. y/n went over to the left door opening and slammed his fist on the door button. that's when a big metal door slid down and closed the opening. the phone guy was right about these things near taking a bath. y/n could smell them from a mile away. he also remembered that the phone guy said he needed to conserve power. y/n looked at the monitor to see how much power he had. 84% left.

y/n: "I already used up 16%?! what the hell does this place run on?! DOUBLE A BATTERIES?!?!"

that's when y/n heard heavy footsteps from the right. he quickly pressed the door button on that side of the office as the door went down. y/n pressed the light button to see which animatronic it was. he stumbled back at the sight of chica standing outside the window and staring at him. 

y/n stared for a bit in shock and fear before he turned off the light

y/n stared for a bit in shock and fear before he turned off the light. he went over to the other side of the office and checked to see if bonnie was still there. he turned on the light and saw nothing. not even a shadow. y/n opened the door because he needed to save power. the rest of the night was like that. bonnie and chica tried to come into his office and y/n would shut the door on them. y/n breathed a sigh of relief when 6 AM finally arrived. he wanted to get out of that place. he noticed that all the animatronics had returned to their places. good, looks like he didn't need to worry about trying to maneuver past them. 

 y/n walked towards the exit of the pizzeria. he looked up at the animatronics on stage, planning for this to be the last time he set foot in this place. but that's when he heard it. a voice. it was like the voice of a child's and it said...

"y/n..."

y/n turned around to see the Freddy animatronic looking at him. Freddy continued to stare for a while before turning away. what was that? did the animatronic just say his name? and why did his voice sound like that? y/n quickly rushed out the door as these questions swirled around in his mind. well, there goes any chance of y/n quitting. he was too curious now. besides, he needs the money so he'll just have to deal with it all. another question he had on his mind is why was it only bonnie and chica that went after him? Freddy didn't move at all. did it have something to do with him knowing y/n's name? y/n groaned. he just wanted to get home.

when y/n drove up to his house, he saw that tina was waiting for him outside. y/n parked his car and got out of the car.

y/n: hey tina. what are you doing here?

tina: I just came over to check on you.

y/n: check on me?

tina: I wanna know what it was like working at Freddy's! was it creepy?! 

y/n: I think we should go inside. I'll tell you everything while I get us something to eat. 

y/n and tina sat down on the living room couch while y/n told her about the job. he didn't want to have tina worry about him so he just told her that all he did was sit in a security office and that the animatronics move around a bit at night so that their servos don't lock up. he didn't mention the part about them trying to stuff him in a suit and he definitely couldn't mention the voice that said his name.

tina: wow. that must have been kinda terrifying! 

y/n: "more than you know."

tina: ...but honestly I'm just surprised you'd work there after what happened to...

tina fell silent. not a big surprise. discussing fallen friends was always an efficient way to make one sad. back in 1984, y/n, tina, and their friend, Nicole Morales, were playing around in Freddy's. everyone had a great time but after a while of going around, y/n started to notice something. Nicole was missing. they never found her. the police never found her. no one has found her. 

Tina: I can't believe it's been nine years since then...

y/n: yeah...I still miss her...

y/n was never taken to Freddy's again. at least not until that new pizzeria opened up in 1987 but he only went there once. tina's mom didn't risk it and didn't let her child get near the place. the bite happened and then the place closed down. but now y/n was back at the place. the place that killed his friend. why did it seem like Freddy's has had nothing but incident after incident? y/n knew something was wrong with the place and he was gonna find out.

y/n will have to do research on the place and will probably try to investigate it himself. let's hope he can unlock the mysteries of the place. 

(hope you guys enjoyed this! I had to make a new chapter since fnaf security breach came out

(hope you guys enjoyed this! I had to make a new chapter since fnaf security breach came out. it's kinda weird to see how fnaf has gone this far huh? anyhow, hope you all enjoyed and see you all later!)