Chapter 6: NIGHT 4

Do you know what true trauma is? It's almost like running from a bad nightmare. you hide, run, and even try to kill it at times. but you can't hide from a nightmare. you can't truly run from a nightmare.

YOU CAN'T EVEN KILL A NIGHTMARE.

the difference between a nightmare and trauma is that you can't wake up from trauma. it will always torment you. 

say you were to take a bath. you step into the shower, turn on the hot water, and start to feel the water crashing down onto your body. you relax, not caring about anything in particular...and then you remember. suddenly, even with the warm water cascading down your body, you feel cold. 

that is the type of trauma y/n has. he was currently sitting on his bed, shaking and breathing erratically. He had another nightmare that woke him up out of fear. he couldn't go on like this. It was killing him. the job WAS going to kill him.

So why? why on god's green earth would he ever want to return to that hell?

well, the answer was that he didn't want to.

y/n had about enough of that place. he didn't know whether the robots were fucking with him or if something else was happening, but frankly, he didn't care anymore. His psyche would shatter if he spent another moment in that place. It was starting to become more than he could bear.

His favorite childhood place was nothing but one big twisted nightmare.

y/n sighed. he went to get himself something to eat and drink. 

Y/n: "Two more nights. two more nights and then I'll get paid and I'll quit. just two more nights."

Y/n just wanted to end all of this.

=====LATER=====

The drive to Freddy's was like being a child and watching your mother pull up into the dentist's parking lot. 

Dreadful.

the difference here is that y/n had the freedom to drive somewhere else. somewhere far away. Unfrountenly, y/n needed money and he needed it now. 

y/n parked his car in the parking lot of Freddy's and sat there for a moment. he still knew nothing. he was still suffering every night. He could only hope that it would all end soon.

with that, y/n got out of his car. he saw another car parked at Freddy's which was a little strange since he was supposed to be the only person there. Y/n shrugged it off and entered the pizzeria. 

once y/n stepped into the office, he saw that it was a mess

once y/n stepped into the office, he saw that it was a mess. the fan and papers were on the ground and the camera monitor had a visible crack on it. y/n wondered what had happened here. y/n saw that just like the previous nights, there was a message on the phone. y/n sat down in his chair and played the message.

Message: "Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it."

Y/n noticed that the phone guy didn't sound as energetic as he did on the previous nights. also, he heard the sounds of banging in the back.

Message: "Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you, uh, when I did."

the banging was getting louder.

Message: "Uh, hey, do me a favor. Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. You know-"

the man on the phone was interrupted by the sound of something breaking. The chime of Toreador March, the song that Freddy always played on stage, could be heard playing.

Message: "Oh, no"

Suddenly, there was a loud screech and the sound of something cracking before the call ended.

y/n was horrified by what he had just heard. the man on the phone had just been killed by Freddy and the other animatronics.  Y/n didn't have much time to process, however as he could hear footsteps coming from his right. He quickly slammed the door button. 

He had tried his damnest to be brave but after hearing someone die like that...he was now reduced to a fear-ridden mess. his breathing became as rapid as his heartbeat. He was scared out of his mind. he closed both of the doors and left them closed for the rest of the night.

At 1 AM he had 81%.

he could hear the animatronics banging on the door and windows.

At 2 AM it was 68%.

y/n was sure he was going crazy once he started to hear the laughter of children.

At 3 AM it was 45%.

he started to hallucinate that a yellow version of Freddy was sitting in his office. 

AT 4 AM, 23%.

y/n thought he saw the words 'IT'S ME' appear on the camera screens.

At 5: 47 AM, he only had 11%

Y/n also hallucinated the face of some kind of puppet.

by the time the power ran out, it was luckily already 6:00 am. He ran out of the pizzeria without taking so much as a glance at those animatronics. when he got outside, he saw that some police cars were parked outside. the car that he'd seen earlier was now covered in yellow police tape.

the car must have belonged to the phone guy. Y/n keep his head down as he walked over to his car and drove off. He didn't know how he was going to survive the next night if things kept going like this. He barely had enough power to get through tonight. 

He soon arrived at his apartment. He entered feeling more broken than he had the previous nights. He decided to get some sleep. He needed to rest. He wanted to be as far away from reality as possible. so, he took to sleeping and entering the dream world.

...meanwhile, back at the pizzeria, there was a room that was sealed away from the public. it remained that way...until today when the boards keeping anyone from entering were suddenly broken down. the room was opened and from that room, something stepped out. Something DAMMNED.

(hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter! we're getting closer and closer to this story's climactic ending! we still have a ways to go but I hope you're all enjoying the ride so far

(hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter! we're getting closer and closer to this story's climactic ending! we still have a ways to go but I hope you're all enjoying the ride so far. Also, the fnaf movie is looking great! anyway, that's all for now! see ya!)