Poisoned Love

Poisoned love 

Summary

What's your name?” He groaned lying on the floor. I knelt down before whispering sweetly in his ear, “If I told you then I'd have to kill you.

What if Bella was not who she claimed to be? What if she was sent by a secret organisation to kill one of the Cullen Clan? What if she falls in love with someone who already belongs to another? What if she falls in love twice....

Pre-face

The rain was pouring down and I was cold, it was about 10pm in Seattle, WA and I was on a mission.

Now your probably thinking, Mission? What's this girl on about? Well I'm being serious, I'm a slayer of mythical creatures ,Vampires, Werewolves sirens you name it. I belong to an organisation named MCEA, which stands for Mythical Creature Extermination Agency. We were a merciless bunch and if you didn't follow orders then ,snap, you were killed just like that. So anyway my mission.

Tonight I'm looking for a Vampire named Carter, he was an ex-agent but he was turned when things got bad and I had loved him and I was devastated when I found out. He knew that we knew we were after him so he offered to turn some people in, so he didn't die. It was a nice offer and yes we accepted it, but we still had to kill him.

I knew where he was going to be tonight since we had been monitoring him for a while. Sure enough he was in a dark alley with a girl round about my age, 18. I had sharp slayer vision so I could clearly see what she looked like, Blond hair, Slim and medium height, and a pretty face for a human.

Carter whispered something in her ear she giggled, and I almost hurled, disgusting. I pulled out my sword made of werewolf teeth and vampire venom, and crouched ready to pounce on my pray, he pushed her back against the wall, his back facing me, I smiled, an easy target.

He leaned in closer to her neck, I could now almost feel the adrenaline moving through my veins, my senses heightened and just as he was about to bite, I pounced.

I got him in a headlock using my inhumane strength to keep him still, I leaned down and whispered in his ear, “Hello Carter what a... pleasant surprise.”

I was almost jumping with glee when I kicked him in the groin and he moaned in pain. He laughed, “Isa- Isabella why are you beating me up sweetie?”

I scoffed and punched him in the stomach, “I'm not sweetie to you, and plus you know what I am Carter, and What can I say when I'm sent out to kill someone no-matter what they do to try and avoid death they still get killed.”

“But I made a Deal with you guys, I turned in others and in return you wouldn't kill me.” He gasped clutching his stomach

“I don't believe in mercy Carter... not any more.” I whispered

“So this is it Isabella? Your going to kill me? Well go on do it but even though I'm a vampire your still killing people. Your still gonna go to hell.” He was looking at me gravely.

Suddenly I noticed it was raining as it pored down on my hair and into my face. As I raised my sword into the air to kill, he shut his eyes. I plunged the sword right into his unbeating heart, “Goodbye I love you Isabella” Were the last words that escaped his mouth before he slumped down dead.

I looked at him for a while and I looked up at the sky, “I loved you too Carter.” Then I did what I done for everyone I killed I said a prayer and hoped that even though they had done so much evil or had been suicidal there after life didn't have to be like mine.

I pulled the sword out of his heart and kissed his forehead, I turned to walk away but I heard the girl call after me, “Excuse me? What just happened? Oh My God.. I need to call the police you- you-you...” She stuttered

“Killed him?” I offered she silently nodded her head, and took out her cell dialling 911, I took the phone from her, and crushed it. Grabbed her shoulders and made her look me in the eye, she was sobbing begging me not to kill her too.

“You will not remember any of this, you will go home and never trust a person with red eyes or ice cold skin understood?” She nodded, and I let her go walking away.

That was one of my powers, not many slayers have them but I'm part of a three triode that are practically the most powerful things out there. I tucked my sword into it's holder and teleported to base ready for my next mission.

I stormed through the empty halls, the walls were grey and there were no windows. I entered my office grabbed the file for carter signed it to say I'd killed him and walked into the boss's office. “Here, it's Carter's files,all signed, he's dead. I killed him about five minutes ago actually.”

The boss nodded, “Okay here's your next mission, it's to kill a vampire for a coven in a little place in Washington, the Olympia Peninsula. You know it?”

I nodded my head, took the folder from him and walked out. I put it in my office and looked inside.

NAME: EDWARD ANTHONY MASON CULLEN

AGE: 109 YEARS

SEX: MALE

REASON FOR EXTERMINATION: REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN SEEN BY A HUMAN HUNTING.

I sighed and looked at his photo, he was extremely handsome, and his features perfect. According to the file he belonged to a rather large coven. There was seven in total, this made the job a lot harder still I was up for a good challenge.

I went home and packed my bags, went to the airport and caught a flight, using my inhumane beauty, I'd be in Port Angeles in no time.

Edward Cullen, you better watch out because.... I'm coming to get you.

So if you liked that then you better get reviewing. My other story may be on hold for a while since I can't update on it something is wrong. So please review Sorry for any mistakes!